Chapter 31

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_____________________ 

Chapter 31 

 

 

Life in the Park had been uneventful which the young couple of one almost two couldn’t have been happier.  Beakhyun was copping  bettrer than his first pregnancy. But from twenty eight weeks  Beakhyun stopped working, his blood pressure had gotten higher his body wasn’t copping will with the pregancy. He was given medication to help, he been put on bed rest.... Chanyeol did his best not to show worry and did his best to distract Beakhyun by talking about the baby the doing up the nursey which was almost done if it wasn’t Beakhyun changing his mind for the tenth time what color he wanted to paint it. Chanyeol had hired a painter just to keep up with Beakhyun changing his mind. ‘This room is a bit too big for a nursey,’ Beakhyun spoked out it wasn’t like the baby was going to us it for at least a couple of months. If Beakhyun was able to pry his eyes away from the baby after he was born.  

 

 

‘Here he goes changing his mind again.....’ Chanyeol muttered as he walked past Beakhyun and Kyungsoo looking to the room, ‘Beakhyun don’t stand to long.... Boys... let go kick around a ball leave the mothers to talk baby this a that...’ the two boys looked up at Chanyeol and followed after him, Kyungsoo had brought his sons over to play with Hyun Yeol. ‘Umma going to change his mind on the nursey again poor appa wallet.’ 

 

 

‘I am not....,’ Beakhyun glared at him as he past, his hand on his tummy a lot more rounded than he had been with Hyun Yeol.  He was at thirty-four weeks. While Kyungsoo held a four-month-old to his chest laughing at the couple. Kyungsoo probably knew.  Look good but shouldn’t you be resting.’ 

 

 

‘I can last a few minute... before I need to sit down.’ Beakhyun told him, this pregnancy was a lot smoother but still has it challenges, it was only the last weeks he began to fell small twinge from time to time, he really wanted to brush it off, but found he couldn’t, not with the problem he had with his last pregnancy. He been told to keep a diary....                        

 

**** 

 

 

Thirty-five weeks pregnant, and found sleep evasive him, He was anything but comfortable, nothing made him comfortable. It was beginning to get on his nerves, lying on his side put his back in a pinch and lying on his made his stomach cramp up.  So Beakhyun was reduced to sitting up late into the night until he was so exhaust sleep took over, he was rocking back and forth trying to ease the purse he felt on his lower back hoping to tire himself out so he could sleep. He wasn’t familiar with the feeling, so he rubbed his stomach. He being feeling it for days but when he calls his doctor, they had informed him they could be braxts and hicks. He made an appointment to go in tomorrow for a checkup. He reached for the glass on the side table, he realizing it was empty. He was so thirsty, standing up, Beakhyun held his arm out to his side to gain his balance before walking, gasping sharply when he felt water at his feet. Looking down slowly, she saw the puddle of the floor. 

 

 

He told himself to remain calm, he eased himself upstairs to where Chanyeol was, taking a deep breath he didn’t want to shout and panic his son. As he reached the top step, a wave of discomfort hit him making him fall forward causing him to hit his knee of the step, he yelped trying his best to hold back his cry. He made it to the bedroom door when he gasped, were these contractions? The moment it stopped Beakhyun called Chanyeol softly. ‘Chanyeol....Chanyeol wake up?’ it took a second for Chanyeol to lift his head and squinted his eyes toward Beakh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter