Teaser

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

…. Three months since they had spoken, Thought Beakhyun could still hear his voice like it was yesterday. He held the business card in his hand he sighed what was he to do, still to this day he thought about it. They hadn’t left on the best terms, but they both shared part of the blame both anger one more than the other. As must as he didn’t want to do this it was the right thing to do.... 

 

 

'Right let start.' He dials the number determine to make it through this time.' Answering machine typical.' He said he excepted it at least. 'Better get over with it.' He waited for the anti- of the beep, his voice almost shaken before he got to speak, not because he was nervous it was more to what he was going to say.  

 

 

He had realized before he had even made the call that this could go either ways. 

 

 

One he'd be called a gold-digger.. Who was only after money, a snob. it could happen he told himself. He had been used so badly he didn't know what to believe, He'd been so bitter angry. He needed to finish this before panic set in, it was already building the more he thought about it. 

 

Beep: 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter