Chapter 17

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

_________________________________

Chapter 17

 

 

Flashback 

 

‘Chanyeol.’... Sehun voice travelled, Chanyeol looked up emerged from around the corner. ‘You're the last person I excepted to come see me.’ 

 

‘I need to speak to you.... 

 

‘Me.... why we haven’t spoken in Years..., Sehun tilted his head in the direction he wanted to head, ‘Come this way then.’ Chanyeol followed finding his way to Sehun office. ‘Take a seat of stand if you want I sure you don’t plan on staying to long.’ Sehun offered. Chanyeol took the seat opposite Sehun behind the desk.  

 

‘I came to ask you for something.’ Chanyeol told him. ‘I have no other person who may know.’ Sehun didn’t say anything. But a smirk appeared on his face making Chanyeol want to smack the grip from his face. He must have been enjoying himself.  ‘It this about the hotel I untainted, I'm not willing to sell it if that’s what you're asking. I’ve just signed the contract.’  No that was not what Chanyeol was here for, Maybe Three months ago , Chanyeol would have done anything to get that hotel before Sehun even enjoy it. 

 

‘I’m not here about the hotel.’ Chanyeol answered before he watched the confusion appear on Sehun face. ‘I’m here on a different matter.’ 

 

‘So, what’s this about?’ 

 

‘I'm looking for an aquatint of our’ 

 

‘I don’t recall.....’ Sehun thought the only aquatint they shared was Luhan they held different Circles now. Better not to cross path, but now Chanyeol had broker that rule. 

 

‘Yes, you do Beakhyun.... I’m looking for Beakhyun.’ 

 

‘Beakhyun.... what?’ Know he got it, he held a pen as if it was a knife, writing down details Chanyeol wasn’t sure he was going to get. ‘I’ll give you the detail but you have to do something for me in return Answer me this, Luhan happy isn’t he.’ 

 

‘he is....’ 

 

‘Tell him I'm sorry..... will you... I know I made mistake,’ 

 

‘Mistake he could have died......’ Chanyeol could have said so much more, but Sehun had something he needed to find Beakhyun he needed that information.  

 

‘Still.... he answered,’ Sehun leaned back, ‘What is Beakhyun to you.... if he’s for one of your affairs to get back and me, leave him alone.’ it was too late for that now. 

 

‘like you did.... 

 

‘Okay so.... I thought maybe we could get to know one another, I never planned to take advantage even if certain people where literally throwing him at me, it doesn’t take a genius to know he wasn’t interested with me, But I thought maybe, ‘Sehun answered. ‘And if it was anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter