Chapter 23

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 23 

 

Five year later 

 

‘Umma.... Umma,’  Beakhyun awoke to the sound of tiny feet  running into his bedroom, Beakhyun rubbed his eyes as he opened them looking to his five year old pleading eye, There son... Hyun Yeol to everyone apart from his parent... he liked Minnie  the best. 

 

‘Honey why are you up it so late.’ Beakhyun asked softly. 

 

‘Umma can I sleep with you.... I promise not to kick please...’ Beakhyun had to laugh, Hyun Yeol was a wiggly worm when he slept much to his father distress.  

 

‘Course you can.’ Beakhyun patted the bed beside him, they wouldn’t be able to this much longer, Hyun Yeol was grwoing up before his very eye, he wouldn’t want to sleep with them soon, so Beakhyun cherished the moment while they lasted the son was starting Kindergarten tomorrow. Hyun Yeol was a mixture of both Chanyeol and Beakhyun. Hyun Yeol crawel up onto the bed in second crawling between his parents before shoving his hand against his father back, ‘Appa.... Move over I was to sleep next to Umma.’ Hyun Yeol nudged his father arm from his mother waist.  Chanyeol  Groan moving onto the other side of the bed, falling immediately back to sleep. Hyun Yeol cuddle next to Beakhyun allowing Beakhyun to brush his hand against his son hair, ‘Nerious about tomorrow baby?’ Beakhyun asked. Hyun Yeol nodded his head.  

 

‘Umma nervious to.... but you’ll get to play and make any friends, Come on let close those eyes.  Hyun Yeol  lay his head against his mother his feet pressed into his father and closed his eyes, While Beakhyun cradle his arm about his son, it was hard to believe this child was the same child born and  24 week.  their son was the prime example of health, as much as his lung weren’t developed they were now. Beakhyun lay with his eyes open they had come so far, how fare they family had come. How time fly's Beakhyun thought. Beakhyun thought back to his memories, the spring when Hyun Yeol turn three they bought a tricycle for their son, Hyun Yeol fell off cried his eyes out for a small scratch on his knee. Just thinking about it know Beakhyun though it was cute or the worrying time when Chanyeol brought Hyun Yeol to a bouncing park where Hyun Yeol broke his wrist.  When Hyun Yeol broke his arm, he was mad that he couldn’t do thinks he wanted to, like go swimming which he loved, or ride his tricycle, even if he was determine to do it one hand, which was a big no from Beakhyun. Beakhyun came back from his thought's when Hyun Yeol wiggled and kicked his father, Chanyeol groaned again moving closer to the edge of the bed it wouldn’t have been the first time his sons kicking had caused him to fall out of bed on more than one occasion. 

 

Beakhyun was the first up the next morning make lunch for his son before returng to the room to wake to so they could get ready. Hyun Yeol had not stopped asking question that morning about school, both Chanyeol and Beakhyun did their best to answer as much as they could.  Beakhyun helped  Hyun Yeol into his outfit, thinking this was another first for them. Chamgmin smiled at his mother, ‘I Look all grown up know...’ Beakhyun laughed, 

 

‘Yeah all grown up.... first day of school...’ Beakhyun hugged his son, While Chanyeol stood in the door telling them they should probably go, both parents brought him to school that day.  Chamgmin seemed so happy to follow the other kids waving back at his parents. The made it back to the car and sat outside for a while. Chanyeol gazed at Beakhyun, ‘You do know he’ll be back by noon. It's only a couple hours in the morning. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter