Chapter 5

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 5 

 

 

Chanyeol would have called for a car, but Baekhyun hadn't wanted to wait outside the hotel with the risk of his parents coming back. And for the first time in year he was in a taxi. Chanyeol took him many places. In cluding a market when Baekhyun had disappeared from his side, smelling the wonder of food cooking with in the street make. Chanyeol had gotten Baekhyun a waffle. He munched on it happily as the walk through the street. It was only when they sat down for a moment Chanyeol asked. 'How did Sehun take your leaving?' Chanyeol had to remind himself why he was doing all this. 

 

The question caught Baekhyun off guard. 'Fine...I think.' Baekhyun replied, 'Well I suppose he was polite about it. Then again, I can't blame one minute with my step-mother and you'll realize it's a minute to long, and Appa as her beck and call... I can't blame him if he   fed up or annoy. Chanyeol was tempted to say Sehun probably would have waited around, not if he didn't want to be there, but he stopped himself. In His eyes Baekhyun held a breath of fresh air, he looked truly relaxed. The conversation flowed easily it also led Chanyeol to not take the risk of ruining a good night.  But Chanyeol still needed to know more. 

 

'I know Sehun can't stand my step-mother.' 

 

'How do you know?' 

 

 

Baekhyun spoke softly, 'exspearice.  Baekhyun laughed. 'No, he told me.' Baekhyun was looking off in to a far off distance. 'I was at one of those venue which gives you ieda  on what you  do for wedding a such. Of course my step mother knew who was going to be there, made a bee line for Sehun,'Chanyeol gave a laugh, and Baekhyun asumed it was in reference to Baekhyun mother. 'Sehun had no interest to enterain her.' 

 

She told you that?' 

 

 

'No Sehun did.' Baekhyun smiled think back it was kind of funny. He looked out into the street remember that night, 'I was serving drinks when Sehun comment to me about saving him from the most boring of people I laughed. I knew exactly who he was talking about, but then some part of me felt guilty for her, as if I should defend her, he was my father wife. 'So, I told him she was my step mother. 

 

 

'You did? 

 

 

'Yes.' Baekhyun answered, ' He apologized on the spot and said he should probably give her a second chance. 

 

'And that was it.... 

 

'Sorry.... 

 

 

'That's all that happen between you....'  Chanyeol wonder at any point had they become an item..' Excuse me... it's none of my business. 

 

'Just a kiss.... that was it....' That was a relief for Chanyeol. Within that moment Baekhyun stood up. 'Come it getting late there is still so much for you to see.' Hours and Hours of walking and it was beginning to take it toil, Baekhyun feet were killing him. They got a taxi , two hours after midnight, Baekhyun really didn't want the night to end. ' I knew I shouldn't have bought these shoes are painful.' Then again, they probably weren't made for walking 

 

'Take the off then....' When Baekhyun didn't move,  Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun foot up and on to his lap, Chanyeol ran his hand around the calve, Baekhyun wanted to tell him to stop but it felt so nice it was such a shame when he stopped. 

 

'We're here?'  Baekhyun looked out the window realizing they had returned to the hotel. His glimspe of care free happy new was over. Just like that. His eyes widen when he says his step mother outside the hotel looking up and down the street, Probably for Baekhyun. 'We'll take the side entrances.' 

 

 

'No....' The night was over... 'I need to face thing... 

 

   

'Tomorrow anotherr day.' Chanyeol told him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter