Chapter 12

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_______________________________________ 

Chapter 12 

 

‘Hey listen I was thinking we could go to.’ Chanyeol was looking through a catalogue of Venice. Beakhyun could barely hear him. Beakhyun took a glance at him, his hair still went from the shower.  He felt so lost how he wished he’d gotten a few days longer until he’d found out. ‘What wrong?’ Chanyeol asked realizing he wasn’t getting any response from Beakhyun. 

 

‘I’ve booked a flight.... I'm heading back today.’ Beakhyun told him, he couldn’t look at Chanyeol at all. 

 

‘What but I ….. what going on?’ Chanyeol asked again. He was confused, Beakhyun knew they had a jet on standby to take them back, but more than that he wanted to say. 

 

‘Stay with me’ 

 

‘Nothing I just think it time I head back, I have a lot to sort out’ Beakhyun told him, ‘I need to go back and face my problem. 

 

‘I know that but surely it can wait a few more days.’ Chanyeol told him, ‘Let me what wrong.’ Beakhyun knew he wasn’t a good liar, so he shook his head, ‘I need to go now Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulled Beakhyun in front of him kissing his lips hoping it would change his mind and Beakhyun let him and when Chanyeol pulled away he said. ‘I need to go back to the hotel and get my stuff.’ 

 

‘I do get it.... why.... why are you leaving.’ Chanyeol asked. He couldn’t understand Beakhyun his mood was didn’t from what it was this morning. 

 

‘Wasn’t it you who said I don’t need to give a reason.’ Beakhyun didn’t have anything to take apart from his phone which was now in his back pocket. 

 

‘Can’t we talk about it.’ 

 

‘And say what?’ Beakhyun asked, and it was hard his voice was strain with every word. 

 

‘but I don’t want you to go...’ A few moment ago, that would have all Beakhyun needed to stay but now the words made his angry. But he held strong 

 

‘Chanyeol thank you for all you have done for me, even this trip, It's been amazing’ Beakhyun turned to leaved, but Chanyeol blocked his way.  

‘I’m having a hard time understanding what happening.’ he held Beakhyun only for his arms to be shrugged off. 

 

‘Well try harder.....’Beakhyun shouted ‘Tell me what have you done wrong.’ Chanyeol was lost where was this coming from. Getting fed up with Chanyeol Beakhyun knew how he could hurt him. ‘I think we both knew where this would end. It was either you or Sehun and I been the stupid person I am, seeking a little bit of someone who speaks kindly to me. What a mistake that was.’ Chanyeol stood there in silent, Chanyeol didn’t even get to chance to ask why when Beakhyun continue. ‘ Then again  I thought he’d look by way know that I have cheapen myself.’ 

 

‘I don’t know where all this is coming from but don’t speak about yourself like that....’ Chanyeol told him as he tried to hug Beakhyun but Beakhyun wouldn’t let him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter