Chapter 29

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-Beta 

____________________________ 

Chapter 29 

 

 

Chanyeol hadn’t said a word of what he found out when Beakhyun returned home, he really needed a drink just thinking about it.  But that wouldn’t solve the problem, was is a problem? Right now, he felt it was a very big problem, it wasn’t something he could ignore. He needed to speak to Beakhyun now. If Beakhyun wasn’t going to confront him he was going to have to be the first one to say something, He followed the sound Of Beakhyun voice coming from his sons' room when he opened the door Beakhyun was reading one of Hyun yeol story books to him. It would be a lie to say that he wasn’t content with it just been the three of them.  

 

‘Beakhyun could I have a word with you?’ Chanyeol asked, god he sounded nervous  as he interrupted the story, Beakhyun looked up at him,  

 

‘Just let me finish this story and I'll be with you.’ 

 

‘This can’t wait Beakhyun.’ They really needed to talk about it now Beakhyun looked up speaking to Hyun yeol softly telling him to hold the page and he’d be right back before he left his son room. Beakhyun followed  Chanyeol to their bedroom. Beakhyun becoming more surprise when Chanyeol asked him to close the door. Beakhyun eyes trailed over Chanyeol as he paced before stopping, ‘Is there something you want to tell me?’ Chanyeol blurted out startling Beakhyun. 

 

‘Like what...?’ Beakhyun asked, his eyes traveling to his draw that was partially open, so Chanyeol had been snooping, ‘Chanyeol if you know just spit it out.’ Beakhyun crossed his arms over his chest he wasn’t in the mood for games knowing Chanyeol had gone through his draw. On a normal it probably wouldn’t have bother him bit it did today. With his thoughts traveling to what could happen. Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed unable to look at Beakhyun in the eye. Which annoyed Beakhyun. 

 

‘So, it.... 

 

‘Yes....go one’ Beakhyun answered simply, ‘I don’t know why you’re so shocked Chanyeol, it not really surprising is it?,’ 

 

‘Really you don’t.’ Chanyeol finally looked at him leaning back. ‘it’s bloody prefect timing.’ Chanyeol was going down the right road to piss Beakhyun off. 

 

‘Gees you don’t have to sound happy about it.’ 

 

‘Beakhyun I don’t mean it like that.’ Chanyeol realized his words had come out wrong. Seriously there were time when he talked to Beakhyun, it was like his head was filled with butterfly, making him say all the wrong things.  

 

‘Then what do you mean... because it pretty clear to me, you're not happy I'm pregnant?’ Beakhyun turned to leave but stop. ‘It not like I made it on my own.’ 

 

‘Beakhyun I'm not....Beakhyun wait it's not like that.’ Chanyeol tried to clear himself of his guilt. ’Beakhyun can you stop and listen to me,’ Chanyeol walked toward him. 

 

‘Why, you’ve already made yourselves very clear … you don’t want this.’ Beakhyun told him. 

 

‘Would you stop putting words in my mouth.’ Chanyeol shouted, he hadn’t meant to but it was too late, ‘I never said I didn’t want it, we never even talked about it, for god sake Beakhyun I'm worried about you, don’t you get that...?’  Course Beakhyun did, one moment he was happy then the next his thought came to concern.  But his happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter