Chapter 22

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

____________________ 

Chapter 22 

 

 

They were grateful they had managed to make it another four weeks without to many complications, he was on the highest dosage for his blood pressure that made him feel sick and really weak all the time, just it didn’t seem to want to go down, it was checked every couple of hours, 160 to 180, but that seem normal to him know.  But something felt different that This morning, Chanyeol was beside him having brought breakfast up for them to eat,  Beakhyun took the news and started reading it. He was in the middle of a page when something caught his eyes, ‘This can be.’ He must have said it out loud because Chanyeol was taking the paper of him to look at it imagine of Beakhyun step mother and Father appear in the paper arrested from a failed schemed, Beakhyun name was there to..... looking for questioning. Suddenly, in that second it was as if Beakhyun had been hit around the head with a brick, When Chanyeol looked up he realized something was wrong. 

 

‘Beakhyun...... 

 

Beakhyun eyes fallowed Chanyeol as best they could, his head was pounding, but the pain didn’t stop. It got worse.  ‘chaadn....Cumhdinol.’ Beakhyun tried to speak but the words didn’t come out right, he tried to move his fingers but they didn’t seem to follow the simple of movements he demanded, his hands felt numb and his head throbbed terribly, he was glad  Chanyeol was there or he wouldn’t have known what he was able to do, Chanyeol  reached for his phone. They knew it was highly unlikely Beakhyun was going to go full term but this was probably ten time worse. Chanyeol called an ambulance in seconds telling them to hurry he couldn’t move Beakhyun not until he was sure he wouldn’t cause damage, instead He held Beakhyun hand while they waited telling him everything was going to be okay.  O how he prayed everything was going to be okay. Beakhyun eyes on Chanyeol as tears feel what was happening. 

 

It was confirming when they reached the hospital Beakhyun had a due to his blood pressure They had placed Beakhyun into an induced coma with Chanyeol permission as the way it may guarantee his life and the baby's, but what they hope seemed so far away as Beakhyun deteriorated quickly. After the first .... Beakhyun had another while on his way to the hospital,  Chanyeol whispering the whole time everything was going to be okay they did a CT scan once they got there,  Beakhyun blood pressure had cause a blood clot, to remove that they had to deliver the baby. Chanyeol had never been more worried he thought he was going to lose them both when they were starting to work thing out. They only had a small window to do this and Chanyeol agreed in second, ‘Save them both please.’  

 

At 11:59am on 18th of February, there son was born weighting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter