Chapter 10

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know this chapter is short but I felt it needed a chapter of it own 

 

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 10 

 

 Beakhyun sipped his champagne taking a sideward glance at Chanyeol from time to time the view breath taking, even with Chanyeol hand slipping around his waist. Beakhyun was glad he didn't have to make the first move, he wouldn’t have known were to start, Beakhyun was already trying to figure out what he was to do. Chanyeol  took Beakhyun hand with haste through the door leading him to a bedroom. 'I can't hold back any longer.' Chanyeol told Beakhyun as he pulled him into an aggressive kiss, as they passed the door way to the room degrading any clothes left on their bodies. Beakhyun hand ran through Chanyeol hair as Chanyeol worked some magic on Beakhyun body, though it hurt a little it was bliss. He took Beakhyun to the bed kissing and caressing one another. Gliding their hands over one another body's, Chanyeol a little more muscular than Beakhyun frame, but that didn't matter. 

 

 

'I've wanted to do this since we first met...' Chanyeol mouthed as he kissed Beakhyun arched neck, Beakhyun body ached for Chanyeol touch, including his lower half. Chanyeol pressed against Beakhyun body nudging promising, he wanted to take Beakhyun now but was aware this was his first time, and Chanyeol felt how tight Beakhyun was he knew he needed to do this right. Chanyeol tried to kiss Beakhyun into lying down so he could take it slowly. But Beakhyun resisted, it was only fitting he did so. Chanyeol couldn't have been more trilled. Chanyeol raised Beakhyun higher, hooking his leg around him and held him as Beakhyun rested in his arms before lowering himself. Beakhyun made a still sound... within the moment. Chanyeol eyes followed Beakhyun, both barely breathing. 'Since me met...' Chanyeol said again, his voice was soft and low. When his eyes met Beakhyun.  

 

 

'Chan....' Beakhyun voice pleaded, as Chanyeol  took control and trusted, Beakhyun sobbed as he seared into him, for a spit second everything went black, and not just because his eyes were closed. Beakhyun actually though he might have fainted, but he felt Chanyeol hold onto his hips and held him still and waited as best he could, ‘Beakhyun....,’ Chanyeol called softly kissing Beakhyun  cheek his lips. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter