Chapter 26

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 26 

 

 

When Chanyeol got home that night Beakhyun and their son were in the living room, Hyun Yeol smiled upon seeing his father. ‘Appa, Were painting....’ He told him. 

 

Chanyeol stood at the top of the table next to Beakhyun who was moving the paper around to give Hyun Yeol a new sheet. ‘I can see that.’ Chanyeol told him before turning to Beakhyun kissing the back of his neck while be swathed Chanyeol away from him, Beakhyun looked to Hyun Yeol and muttered to Him, ‘ten more minute then we clean up the table for dinner okay?’ he turned to Chanyeol, who spoke. ‘I’ll get change and come back.’ Chanyeol told him. Dinner in the Park house hold was anything but quiet, Hyun Yeol telling his father every aspect of his day right down to the delicious cupcake he had on his way home with Beakhyun, who was hearing everything for the second time. It wasn’t until Hyun Yeol had left the table that they talked.‘Do you really think I have a shot...?’ Beakhyun asked him, as he cleaned up the dishes from the table. 

 

‘I don’t know maybe.... Kyungsoo already singing your praises. You might as well give it a shoot. It something you want Beakhyun isn’t it … go for it.’ Chanyeol folded his arms as he leant again the counter. 

 

‘I thought you didn’t want me to....’ 

 

‘It not that I don’t want you to Beakhyun,’ Chanyeol told him, ‘I... I’m just,’ How could he say it, I worry about you... ‘A couple hours day won’t hurt, your good with kids, I just don’t want you over working yourself.’ The next thing Chanyeol felt was Beakhyun arm cup around his shoulder, so they were staring at one another before Beakhyun met Chanyeol lips. ‘I’m fine... now....’ Chanyeol couldn’t help but return it, it probably would have led to something if it wasn’t or someone screaming,  

 

‘Umma.... Can we watch the movie now...’ Chanyeol and Beakhyun pulled back from one another but still held each other for a second longer, Chanyeol with a small groan and Beakhyun laughed, ‘Stop been jealous or your son seriously pouting because of a five-year-old, why don’t you get him ready for bed, then well watch the movie together?’ 

 

‘Fine....’ Chanyeol held his arms around Beakhyun, ‘Tomorrow I'm organizing date night...  I won't no complaints from you.’  

 

‘Who watch Hyun Yeol on short notice...’ Chanyeol stopped him. 

 

‘let me worry about that... just you worry about been ready., tomorrow night your all mine.’ Chanyeol left Beakhyun  calling Hyun Yeol on his way to the stairs. Leaving Beakhyun with a still blush on his cheeks. 

 

**** 

 

Beakhyun was lying in bed his head on Chanyeol chest, his hand entwined with Chanyeol against his chest. He looked to the clock, just after six he left out a small yawn closing his eye again, it was still a little too early, before he had to get up and get Hyun Yeol ready and himself. Today was his first day at the kindergarden, he was actually quite nervous, he opened his eyes again as the door to their room open, his eyes adjusting to the darkness, watching as a little person poke his head through the door. 

 

‘Umma.... 

 

Beakhyun  twisted his face to the door, ‘Hyun Yeol what are you doing up... it’s still early. Beakhyun caught the smile on his face as he walked further into the room, once he was on the bed he climbed onto Beakhyun lap and placed his head on Beakhyun chest. ‘What has you up so early... you still have another hour before it’s time to get up.’   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter