Chapter 16

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

Chapter 16 

 

 

Chanyeol felt almost sick waiting for Beakhyun answers, Chanyeol gently took Beakhyun hand, he held his hand up to the ring he had slipped on earlier. ‘ The ring mean how much you mean to me.’ Chanyeol told him as he kissed Beakhyun hand. Slow that was what they agreed, considering how fast they got together maybe this was the right thing to do on both their part. Beakhyun still had a lot of trust issue but slowly and surely Chanyeol hoped they could get past it, it been two months, two months of a slow and steady relationship yet now Beakhyun was five months pregnant they were attending hospital appointment together to watch over their baby growing by the day, healthy and strong.... both held a scan waiting for the day. Chanyeol had learn on the night they agreed to keep things slow, Beakhyun hadn’t told his step mother or his father of the baby it was his own secret to keep. Chanyeol was glad he was the first to know. He'd only seen his father twice since he’d returned home, Not a word spoken unless it was to convince him of something else. And then his step mother left and his father became a mess, Leaving Beakhyun to pick up the pieces not that it was much help, his Father blame him one minute and was sorry the next, no wonder Beakhyun was stressed. Their home was on the market his father had agreed it was time to sell giving them both freedom from it, ‘Beakhyun I'll take care of your father.... 

 

‘No point I haven’t seen him in weeks...’ Beakhyun told him. ‘he left it to me to sell the house.’ Something I was doing, but there not a lot of buyer for home like that, it does need a lot of work.”  

 

 

‘Then let me do it for you.... you don’t need the extra pressure. They had talked for day on the subject, Marry Me Beakhyun.... I want us to be a family.’ Those words had stuck with Beakhyun for months. Beakhyun had lay silent after that, One of Chanyeol hand held Beakhyuns the other resting on Beakhyun stomach. Beakhyun knew how he felt for Chanyeol, but there was so much fear slow was probably the best, he knew the baby wouldn’t save them, they needed to safes themselves. 

 

Even when Beakhyun asked, ‘But you don’t like children.... 

 

 

‘Our child will be different it will, it is made by us, I’m not asking you to marry me because of the baby, I want to marry you because I love you, the baby is just my extra bonus, just consider Beakhyun.’ And Beakhyun had or was, each day was new to them, Beakhyun had stayed in Chanyeol home, though he moved back to his own room father the bed rest was restricted. Separate rooms ‘I’m in no hurry of an answer. And that’s how it began their relationship, it had come a custom of them to have meals together, even when Beakhyun was on bedrest. Chanyeol was with him, when he could move around again the move to the dining room. Chanyeol even took him out for dinner once a week if not busy, sometime he was, if they stay out late Chanyeol would make sure Beakhyun was okay with, even when he asked to hold his hand which was only of late. Beakhyun had come along way... but still the doubt was there. Chanyeol had said by his own admission, he could have been manipulative, but Beakhyun felt he was only saying the right things to please Beakhyun. Beakhyun was scared. 

 

 

‘Mr Kim can I get you anything.’ one of the maids pop up in the living room when Beakhyun was curled up on the sofa a book in hand, Beakhyun shook his he no, ‘Mr Jung informed us he may be a little late tonight but you should have dinner without him. And Mr Park Kyungsoo dropped over the books you asked for, he said he couldn't stay but he sends you his best.’ Beakhyun nodded as she left the books on the table. leaving him back to his thought where Beakhyun found himself most days. 

 

**** 

 

When Chanyeol returned it had been quite late, the maids had informed him Beakhyun was still in the living, which made him head in that direction. What he found was Beakhyun curled up he couldn’t help but sink when he saw tears in Beakhyun eyes.  ‘Appa.....why....,’Chanyeol couldn’t stop himself from kissing Beakhyun cheek, before placing a blanket over him. Chanyeol wasn’t the only one with fault Beakhyun held so much back all his life, pregnancy seem to be brought all these emotions forward. Something that Chanyeol was Glad Beakhyun shared with him not verbally He wanted to fix it, it hadn’t been easy Beakhyun could be like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Chanyeol loved watching Beakhyun from afar but his concern was always to the mistrust Beakhyun had no because of him even though he did play a part. Beakhyun didn’t trust himself to do anything. And Chanyeol felt Beakhyun would probably feel the same when the baby was born he hope not.  Thing had been going so well they were even starting to look at baby things though they could never decide on what to get, but it was still early. Even though Chanyeol hand order some on the thing they would need, Chanyeol  tried... his character had changed... or maybe it hadn’t. Maybe he had a front he showed people but not Beakhyun. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter