Chapter 27

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 27 

 

Chanyeol sipped his morning coffee, he was trying to concentrate on the report he was ready. He was tired somewhat exhausted, He just didn’t seem to have any energy. He opened he wasn’t coming down with something. He hid it from Beakhyun as best they could over the last week or two, he hands grown use to the tiredness which he over looked, usually by mid-day he felt fine. However, he began to feel achy, his chest feeling like it was weighting him down. He hoped it would pass but it hadn’t yet he has to make an appointment to see a doctor if it didn’t clear. It was probably just stress, he’d put it down to need a break needed a break.... 

 

Kyungsoo appeared at the door, his bump exposed holding out a folder for Chanyeol attention, He noticed the increasing amount of coffee his boss has been drinking, lack of Lunches he hadn’t had the stomach for, Beakhyun homemade lunches Chanyeol usually devoured, saying his wife was the best cook. And deep dark circle under his eyes, that nothing would cover. ‘You should get check out... you're not looking hot these days... 

 

‘I don’t have the time for that...’ 

 

‘If you don’t look after yourself... Beakhyun will freak out....’ Kyungsoo told him, it was something that was truth. ‘leave early and get some rest I can take it from here.’ 

 

‘Aren’t you supposed to be taking it easy,’ Chanyeol watched him, ‘Wouldn't want your husband storming the building say I’m put immense pressure on his excepting wife.’ 

 

‘I said I was sorry okay... I didn’t know how you’d take it me been pregnant.’ Kyungsoo stood back, ‘He was really sorry after he said it.’ 

 

‘I didn’t think I did too bad the first time you told me.’ 

 

‘What?’ Kyungsoo laughed, ‘been a cold hearted, business crazed......bo 

 

‘Watch it I’m still your boss and am deciding what to give you maternity leave... I'd be nice if I were you.’ Chanyeol told him. 

 

‘I could speak to your wife....’ Kyungsoo gave him a smirk. ‘We get on quite well. 

 

‘God, I dread the day I interduce you to...’ 

 

Kyungsoo sat at the edge of the table, ‘Is that was you call it, not how I remember it.’ 

 

*** 

 

Beakhyun was standing in the bathroom looking at a stick when he jumped hearing a noise coming from the bedroom, he slipped the stick in his back pocket before heading toward the bedroom, ‘Hyun yeol what are you.....’ Beakhyun was surprise to find his husband face down on the bed. ‘Chanyeol are you okay?’ Beakhyun approached him. 

 

When Chanyeol got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter