Chapter 1

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Unbeta

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

 

 

 

Baekhyun held up paint samples to the wall wondering what color would suit the room the best.  Why was he even bothering, the house would probably he sold soon anyway? He was trying to stop thinking of the phone call he had made the day before. But found he came back to it, wondering had Chanyeol gotten his message yet.  He looked to glass ornament on the window ledge a gift the only gift, the light way hitting it just right to make a serious of rainbow highlight certain area of the room. He hated to admit it but he loved the piece. He had almost sold it the day before but found he couldn't in the end he'd have to let it go at. 

 

 

Unable to stop his curiosity he picked up his phone for what felt like the 100th time, but still no signs of a miss call from him or the many interview he had attended. He turned to his email wondering had anyone responded to his many job application. 'still no luck.' But he chooses to be positive he still had time before he started to show. He's had one call back for an interview with an art gallery one he would have really liked, but there were others with better qualifications than he had. 

 

 

 

He dreed the thought of what people think when they found out, he knew no one would hire him then.  His stomach growled loudly distracting him from his many circulating thoughts, he placed his hand to his stomach a clear sign it was time to eat. He made a quick meal taking a seat at the kitchen window, looking out it was a warm bright day, which allowed Baekhyun to have all the window open in the house airing out the house. He loved this spot the most, he could see the vase of land his family owned though getting smaller as the days went on, been sold. The field to the left of the House had already been  sold, he could see the new structure already be lined up while the one on the right was still been processed. He hated when it was sold, hated his mother for doing it, yet he still understood why it had to happen. Baekhyun closed his eyes enjoying the light breeze from the window hitting his skin. Before the moment was ruined by the sound of a low buzzing sound that seemed to get louder as it got closer. He opened his eyes looking to the sky, it was an unfamiliar sound in these parts. Unless there was an emergency, Baekhyun looked out only to see a helicopter hovering over his home, he could see the grass moving in the swirl of the blade as it got closer.  

 

 

Baekhyun abruptly stood up, his heart beating against his chest, Baekhyun knew it was Chanyeol. But he hadn't come for Baekhyun, he'd had three months to find him.  No ,Chanyeol was here about the call Baekhyun had made. He was here about the baby they shared, here about the baby Baekhyun was carrying.  

 

 

 

Baekhyun nervously place his hand to his stomach as he watched Chanyeol climb out. Baekhyun couldn't help but notice the overpriced suit he was wearing showing the welt he had, then again Chanyeol was never one to hold back spending money at a moment notice. Chanyeol looked like he was holding it together as he strode up to the house. Leaving a funny though entering Baekhyun head as he stood of him running toward Chanyeol,  but that would  show how much he had missed him, No that wasn't happening his feeling needed to be  push down deep in his heart. Chanyeol needed to know that. Baekhyun was far beyond the person he was when he had met Chanyeol, not as innocent and naive as he once was. He'd learned to stand his ground, to stand up for himself, and he planned to use it wisely if he could help it. Baekhyun waited for the sound of the bell before he walked toward the door not to seem so eager to see him, He walked through the main entrance hall taking a deep breath before he pulled open the door, it tended to get stuck on more than one occasion with made Baekhyun have to pull it twice. 

 

 

He stood there for a moment, his words leaving him. 'Chanyeol,' he hesitated. Turned out he wasn't all together when facing Chanyeol face to face. Baekhyun eyes travelled what he could see of Chanyeol face, he was tense for one thing hiding his eyes behind tick dark shades. 'I wasn't expecting company.' 

 

'Then aren't I a nice surprise,'  Chanyeol commented removing his shade as he stared Baekhyun in the eye, Making a shiver run the leant of Baekhyun spine. Baekhyun turned his gaze from Chanyeol, 

 

 

'Well...' Baekhyun flustered with his words. 

 

 

'We need to talk...' Chanyeol had been walking away from his ex-wife, when he'd gotten Baekhyun message.  Baekhyun nodded. 

 

 

'I guess I must have given you a shock...' Baekhyun answered. 

 

'Cut the crap will you,' Chanyeol answered sharply. 'aren't you going to invite me in, so we can get down to it,' Chanyeol was right, it was a baby they were dealing with. 

 

'Please...' Baekhyun stood back allowing him in. 'That's why I called.' Baekhyun closed the front door, 'Why don’t we go to the kitchen I can make us most tea...' Baekhyun didn't want to admit it but the kitchen was probably they only room with a full seat of furniture. He hoped Chanyeol couldn't think muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter