Chapter 9

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 9 

 

Venice one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and for some reason Beakhyun found himself here, with a man who had offered him one night. Three days later and they were still together and each day was something special. Beakhyun on awoken opened up the window peering out over the cities from his room Chanyeol had been kind enough to get a hotel room with two room, both with stunning view of the city, He looked around the hall to the other room Chanyeol room, the door was still closed which meant Chanyeol was probably still in bed. It was hard to believe he had come with the man. A man who said he wouldn't be able to how a conversation after one night yet it was three days later. Maybe they had survived by not sleeping together but was it really what the both wanted? Beakhyun had to think about it... 

 

 

Flashback 

 

'why don't you come with me? Fly out to Venice with me.... I can show you place, Places you never dreamed of seeing?' Chanyeol asked him, Beakhyun couldn’t believe it. ' Chanyeol was asking him to go to venice with him, someone he hardly knew. Should he say yes or no but he needed to say it now. 

 

 

'I'd like that.' The calm in Beakhyun voice, didn't give any ieda of his body trembling inside.' Chanyeol hand still clasped around Beakhyun's 

 

 

'Only if you're sure.... 

 

 

I want to.... ' Beakhyun told him, wondering why Chanyeol was asking him again, was he hoping for Beakhyun to change his mind then again how could he be sure of anything now, since Chanyeol dropped into his life. Beakhyun felt so disoriented with Chanyeol. Chanyeol  pulled his closer, making sure they  were stareing at one another head on but Beakhyun was fidgeting. Chanyeol put his fingers on Beakhyun chin, tilting his head so that Beakhyun had no chose but to meet Chanyeol eyes. Hold it killed him when Chanyeol lips never touched his. Instead Chanyeol checked again.  

 

 

'Are you sure? 

 

 

Beakhyun tried his best to lighten the mood, 'Who could turn up a free trip to Venice.... like I'd say no to that.' It was a joke, but now that he thought about it, it had put him into under an unflattering light. Beakhyun tried to fix his words, to say that it hadn’t come out the way he meant for it too. But then he saw Chanyeol slight smile. A gold digger Chanyeol could handle, but for Beakhyun emotions perhaps not he was already beginning to develop feeling for the man. 

 

 

Chanyeol had a car drive the right up to a jet, his pilot and crew waiting on the runway to greet them. Beakhyun couldn't help but question as they got out of the car, 'Do you always have a jet on standby?' 

 

 

Chanyeol smirked, 'Doesn't everyone.... beside it more convenience this way.' Chanyeol told him as he handed their bags to the awaiting crew members.  

 

'What's wrong with a normal plane..... 

 

 

'There is never a guarantee there won't be screaming children on the flig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter