Chapter 32

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 
 

____________________ 

Chapter 32 

 

Chanyeol hated leaving Beakhyun but the doctor had to do some checks, the hour after the surgery felt like a life time, Beakhyun had asked him to find out about the baby but Chanyeol couldn't find the courage to leave Beakhyun side. Until he couldn’t put it off much longer, Chanyeol  had asked at the desk, surely they could tell him  something,  they went out to find out, giving Chanyeol time to  call and check on Hyun yeol in the process. 
 

 

 
 

When Chanyeol opened the door to Beakhyun room, Beakhyun tried to sit up, he winces at the pain when Chanyeol walked in, Beakhyun breath hitching in agitation. ‘Where our baby Chanyeol? Is the baby okay?’ Beakhyun asked he just wanted to know. ‘Tell me please tell me he’s okay?’ Beakhyun pleas weighted heavy on Chanyeol heart. ‘This is all my fault..... 

 

 

‘hey nothing your fault....no more tear....are son is okay,’ Chanyeol told him, ‘You did it!’ he hugged Beakhyun, Chanyeol was just as exhausted as  Beakhyun, dark circle under his joyful and broad shoulder were relaxed free from the tension that had built up journey delivery. ‘I just saw him...he got all ten fingers and toe and he’s got a good set of lungs. He just didn’t want to cry in front of his mother’ Chanyeol told him, ‘They said he was just dazed when he came out.’ Beakhyun felt a flood of relief and joy course through his body.  Beakhyun would have stayed in Chanyeol arms if it wasn’t for the door bursting open again. ‘Someone wants to see their mom.’ The nurse walked over to them and place the baby into Beakhyun arms with care as Chanyeol sat at the edge of the bed. Beakhyun gave so much tender care to the baby in his arms. As the nurse explain a few things to them, Beakhyun half listened to occupied with the little one in his arms, cooing over the newborn, Kissing his temple softly, ‘he’s okay.... right....’ he asked looking up to the nurse. 

 

 

‘Perfectly healthy....  we’ll have to do a few more check later but overall, he seems to be thriving.’ the nurse checked the infant and smiled at the pinkness of hid skin. 

 

*** 

 

Chanyeol met with Kyungsoo at the front of the ward with Hyun yeol swinging from his hand asking Kyungsoo question after question. Chanyeol bent down to his level, ‘Do you want to meet your baby brother?’ Chanyeol approached them, Hyun yeol nodding taking his father hand. ‘What is it appa? Is Umma okay...How are baby born...?’ Chanyeol laughed at his son cuteness looking to Kyungsoo. 

 

‘How is he...?’ 

 

‘He was a bit confused when he woke up this morning and no in his own bed, but I explain Umma was having the baby. He got really excited after that. I told him we’d come here once we knew...How Beakhyun? 

 

 

‘Exhausted... but overall good,’ Chanyeol told him. ‘The baby scared us both to death not hearing him cry when he was born. 

 

 

‘I can imagine...’ Kyungsoo crossed his arm, looking down to Hyun yeol, ‘Go on you better take him, before visiting hours are over, I’ll be around for a while yoochun watching are two so I can wait around, Hyun yeol can stay the night with us and I drop him to school tomorrow if you want to stay with Beakhyun. 

 

 

‘Thanks, Su.... 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter