Chapter 24

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 24 

 

 

‘What are you doing Minnie... shouldn’t you be getting ready for school.’ Chanyeol asked his son as he shuffled into the living room in his pajama and slippers, Chanyeol already knew he wasn’t his son had caught a cold and had a slight fever so Beakhyun was keeping him off just in case it got any worse, it was going around at the moment and Beakhyun was also afraid he’d past I to the other kids then again Hyun Yeol had already caught it from. ‘Umma said I can’t go to day... Because of my cough.’  

 

‘Really... wish I had a cold then I wouldn’t have to go to work.’ Chanyeol spoked in a voice pretending to pout. ‘No fair Umma said I have to go to work.’ He watched Hyun Yeol lay on his belly soon regretting his action as his action started him cough. Chanyeol came up behind him patting his back,  

 

‘Hyun Yeol here your juice here takes this medcine too.’ Beakhyun walked into the living room with a cup in hand and a bottle and spoon in the other. Hyun Yeol sat up as Beakhyun placing the cup on the coffee table beside his son before knelling down, he held the spoon with the orange liquid over to his mouth. ‘All gone....do you want anything else.’ 

 

Hyun Yeol shook his head. ‘Umma can Appa stay off work too...to play with me.’ Beakhyun looked to his husband.  

 

‘Appa has to go to work sweetie. Beside he's not sick....’ Beakhyun told him wondering what his husband had been filling his son head with.  

 

‘Appa sick.... see he caught my cold.....’ Beakhyun could see Chanyeol mouthing something to Hyun Yeol earning an elbow in the ribs, making him grunt. ‘ah Appa stomach must hurt, are you in pain? do you need to go to the doctor? no..guess you’ll have to sleep in the spare bedroom tonight,’  Chanyeol didn’t like the thought, Beakhyun told him with a smirk,’ Wouldn’t want me to catch it know would you..... who’d look after you both?’  

 

Chanyeol  bent over his son, kissing his cheek, ‘get better... and Appa will bring you to the park Sunday.... ‘ Chanyeol told him. Following Beakhyun to the kitchen ‘You’re cruel Umma.’ Chanyeol cup his side as Beakhyun slide his lunch to him.  ‘Your setting a bad example for our son. You better hurry up.’ Beakhyun told him.  Chanyeol kissed him goodbye, ‘I’ll call you around noon see how he it.’ Beakhyun nodded. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter