Chapter 13

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

____________ 

Chapter 13 

 

 

Previously  

'Fine then we do this through Lawyers, Text me the name of you.' Chanyeol was done. He wasn't going to plead. Right now, he wanted a drink. 'Lawyer up.' He said as he turned to walk. Chanyeol was leaving Beakhyun knew, Leaving their baby within the hands of the lawyer. 
 

 

Had it really come down to this....' Beakhyun rubbed his tummy, questioning himself, no this couldn't go on. He ran after Chanyeol and grabbed his arm, ‘I’ll talk to you.’ Chanyeol looked down at Beakhyun  his hand shaking, Chanyeol shrugged it off minimal contact was best, he couldn’t keep  it up for long. 

 

‘Then go and pack....’ Chanyeol told him, ‘If you're not ready in five minutes we’re leaving it to the professional to sort out.’ Beakhyun packed though five minutes had past, four of those minutes were wasted with him sitting on his bed wondering what he was to do. Somehow, he had to get past the hurt he still felt being with Chanyeol and sort out things for the sake of their child. It was just so hard Chanyeol had hurt him deeply and yet he still didn't know his pain rain deep. He'd been used by so many people it want bound to take a toil one day, Chanyeol  just kicked the bucket. It was probably a wound that would never heal not fully anyway. Beakhyun had to shake the thought from his head, he needed to be a grown up, there was a baby to focus on. He reached into the side locker there stood the gift Chanyeol had given him before he left unopened, he couldn’t help but stare at it before putting into the bag. Beakhyun walked down the steps and Chanyeol didn’t rush over to help him with the bag. Instead he stood impatiently at the door. When Beakhyun reached him Chanyeol began to walk away. ‘Come on... 

 

‘Hold on....? I need to lock up.’ Beakhyun dropped his bag taking his keys from his back pocket locking the door. 

 

 

‘For god sake.’ Chanyeol walked back to Beakhyun picking up the bag. Beakhyun followed,  

 

‘Chanyeol.’ Beakhyun  called he wanted to make clear he didn’t want anything else from Chanyeol. ‘I’m only going with you to discuss the baby.’ Beakhyun was about to continue when Chanyeol butted in. 

 

‘Why else do you think I'm taking you back to Seoul to do?.’ Chanyeol stated. Beakhyun you’ve already had what you wanted from me in the bedroom department, What else is here?’ 

 

As much as the comment hurt Beakhyun he excepted it, ‘I just was to make it clear, I... 

 

‘Let me stop you there,’ Chanyeol turned to face him. ‘This isn’t about what you want it’s about our child.’ Beakhyun turned his gaze down yes it was about their child. 

 

‘Well let's keep thing civil at least.’ They were already off to a fly start. 

 

 

**** 

 

 There was no worse place to be lonely, After  they landed Chanyeol had a car waiting to take Beakhyun to his house, Chanyeol had better thing to do than dropped Beakhyun off at his home himself that was clear, Chanyeol housekeeper walked him along the corridors of Chanyeol home it was amazingly decorated, it seemed to be a very big place, contrary to the dough. Beakhyun was led done another hallway to a room, Beakhyun thought, but it was it was more like an apartment within the building. The maids had served him meals in the room, on the most polished dining table. And although the place was amazing Beakhyun ate alone in the room with no one around, he wasn’t really hungry but he ate for the baby, of course he excepted it to be like this. Chanyeol ate out, That night Chanyeol didn’t returned and Beakhyun hadn’t slept that night to worried about what was going to happen. Even when he got up in the morning he couldn’t decide what to wear, nothing seem to be a good choice to wear to meet  with Chanyeol and discuss child. Beakhyun had no choice to settle on a wooly white jumper. There was a knock on the door.... 

 

 

‘Come in?’ Beakhyun called out. 

 

 

‘Mr Jung is waiting on you in the study.’ the maid informed him. Beakhyun despise the feeling of him been communicated into a sixty-minute meeting on Chanyeol to-do list. He held his breath as he walked into the study Chanyeol sat relax at a desk chatting to with another guy in the room. Beakhyun hadn’t expected an audience to be here. When Chanyeol saw him, he stopped and interduce the man beside him.  

 

‘This is my assistant Kyungsoo.’ Beakhyun nodded and greeted the person politely.  Chanyeol could see Beakhyun was uncomfortable and he couldn’t blame him for that. He hadn’t been very nice the day before sending him off to his home alone. But who could blame him he only had a couple of hours to get use to the idea he was going to be a father. He had to resisted discussing this at Beakhyun home and well aware he had the advantage, so he moved to the first point on his list. 

 

‘Would you have like to be in a hotel? 

 

‘I would have preferred to stay at home.... ‘ Beakhyun told him,  ‘the room I have will do for now.’  Chanyeol didn’t say anything but move onto his next point. ‘There is a property I would like you to view, it isn’t that far from here. 

 

‘Why would I need to view a property.’ Not like he could afford anything as this moment not in Seoul anyway.’ Beakhyun was lost. ‘I’ll be raising the baby back home 

 

‘But from when the child is with me, I assumed you wouldn’t want to be too far away especially at first.’ Chanyeol told him, it was truth Beakhyun wouldn’t want to be far away. 

 

‘Yes but...... 

 

 

Chanyeol had moved on, ‘Also Kyungsoo is looking into hiring a nanny,’ 

 

‘Why would you be looking at Nanny’s I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter