Chapter 18

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LONG Chapter hope it okay for you all 
 

 
 

Un-beta 
 

________________________________________________- 
 

Chapter 18 
 

 
 

 

 

By the time Beakhyun had returned home, he felt almost sick, but at least Chanyeol wasn’t here to witness it or so he thought, ‘Where have you been I got a call you hadn’t returned home, I was about to send out a search...’ Chanyeol stopped eyes focusing in on Beakhyun as he dropped two shopping bags to the ground beside the main door. ‘Hey what wrong are you okay?’ Chanyeol walked toward him placing his hand against Beakhyun neck, Beakhyun bit his lip, there was no way he could escape  Chanyeol eyes, they were on him  like a duck to water, Chanyeol lifted his chin, Beakhyun obeyed his touch and paused as Chanyeol pulled and held him against his chest, the warmth of Chanyeol chest against his own was overwhelming it centered him. ‘Beakhyun... 

 

Beakhyun was sure his legs were going to give way any moment. ‘I’m okay... I just need to lie down for a bit.’ Beakhyun mumbled, though it was clearly a lie, Chanyeol held his arm around Beakhyun waist just in case. ‘Do you not feel well should I call for a doctor?’ 

 

‘I’m fine... my backs a little sore, I think I stayed out too long.’ Beakhyun lied, he didn’t want to tell Chanyeol what really happened.  Chanyeol quickly helped Beakhyun to his bedroom not a word spoken as he felt the bed against his back. ‘Thanks....’ Beakhyun mutter as he closed his eyes, Chanyeol sat beside him kissing his forehead of was difficult for Beakhyun to stay awake as his eyelid felt like a tonne..  

 

‘Rest I'll check on you in a while.’  Chanyeol  watched Beakhyun not before moving away to the window pulling the blinds before exiting the room but not before looking back when Beakhyun spoke.  

 

‘I met Sehun today after you left me.’ Beakhyun spoke softly the sick feeling wasn’t going away, and Chanyeol stood silence, why he wondered. ‘He told me about when you went to see him.’ Beakhyun laughed a little, he heads turning as Chanyeol walked back to him. ‘Isn’t it a little funny you had three months to find me, and yet on the same day I call you to say I'm pregnant you appear like magic.’ 

 

‘I was already on my way when I heard your message.’ Chanyeol told him. ‘ Chanyeol reached into his pocket pulling out a piece of paper before holding it out to Beakhyun to read, His name and address, it wasn’t Chanyeol hand writing it was Sehun’s,   

 

‘You were good friends growing up could you be again?’ Beakhyun asked as Chanyeol lay back down beside Beakhyun pulling the cover over Beakhyun been extra careful.  
 

 

‘I really don’t know.’ Chanyeol  answered his eyes on Beakhyun the whole time. ‘Get some sleep,’  Chanyeol was worried, he stayed with Beakhyun until he fell asleep, ‘there was no denying it Chanyeol was worried as soon as he got the chance he planned to call a doctor he just needed to be sure.  Chanyeol lay the whole time beside him, his own nerves were wound tight listening to Beakhyun even shallows breaths. The Moment Beakhyun fell asleep he scooted across the bed and cuddle next to Chanyeol, So Chanyeol planned not to leave not wanting to wake Beakhyun instead he rested his hand on Beakhyun baby bump, their baby growing inside for five months now. 
 

 

**** 

 

‘How is he doctor?’ Chanyeol asked the following morning standing outside the bedroom Beakhyun lay resting, Chanyeol had called the doctor in the early hours of the morning to worried about Beakhyun condition, it hadn’t been that long since their last time Beakhyun blood pressure was a concern but it had improved after a lot of bedrest and no more fighting between them.  

 

‘His blood pressure has elevated Mr Jung, as I told you before it can be a risk to both the mother and child’  Chanyeol Jammed his hand through his hair, he thought so. ‘Hyphenation can lead to signs of eclampsia if that happens Mr Jung, he could lose the baby or even himself this is a serious matter we need to monitor, I need to inform you If he goes into early labor... I'm afraid at this point the baby will not survive.’ That statement hit Chanyeol in the gut but he excepted, Beakhyun was just over the 22 weeks mark it was still too early. Something had happened Yesterday that Beakhyun wasn’t sharing. He skin was so pale when he got home yesterday Chanyeol didn’t know what to make of it. He wanted to asked Beakhyun, but that would have to wait he wasn’t about to risk it all.  

 

‘Is there anything I can do...’ 

 

‘Just keep a watchful eye on the young mom,’ Chanyeol nodded, ‘I'll come back in a few days to check, If it hasn’t gone down, it might be an idea to admit him,’ The Doctor didn't say it but Chanyeol  understood. As Soon as the doctor left Chanyeol returned to the room with a breakfast tray, Finding Beakhyun next to the window he hadn’t seem to notice Chanyeol when he entered the room until he placed the tray down.  

 

‘Sorry....’ Chanyeol had to look at him, why was Beakhyun sorry for. 

 

‘What for?’ He asked, Beakhyun didn’t answer as he placed one of his hand on his tummy the other reaching out for Chanyeol to do the same.  
 

 

‘Worrying you about the baby.’ Beakhyun answered. Chanyeol didn’t know why. ‘Did he say anything?’ 
 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter