chapter 4

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 4

 

Beakhyun had watched Chanyeol walked away from out of the restaurant and across the street heading back in the direction for the hotel, but not as fast as Beakhyun had wanted him to. Chanyeol didn't turn in his direction, but that was for the best for Beakhyun really needed to clear his head. Beakhyun hated to admit it but if Chanyeol had turned and looked at him ones he would have followed after him without a hesitation. It was strange before he wouldn't have, he learnt to distance himself from people, not just physically but emotional as well.  

 

 

After His mother died he'd lost so much of himself, Watching his father sell anything they he'd dear in his wake, precious memories gone one after the other all because his father wanted to keep up with appearance, Wealth..... an evil that took over people. And then the interdiction to his step mother. He'd learned to shield himself from family from friends. But that seemed to all fall away this morning. Chanyeol had offered his one night and something he was worth in the morning.  

 

 

Maybe he should have be insulted but surprising he wasn't he well great almost giddy to his core. He'd left the restaurant shortly after Chanyeol, heading to the nearest store looking for clothes for tonight. After staring as a rail for over an hour a shop assistant hollered him into a changing room with some advice. He tried may outfit she had brought. Looking at his self in the mirror, it wasn't safe almost y something he'd have wanted to wear if he was meeting Chanyeol tonight. He would want to look his damn well best.  It felt amazing for the first time in a long time, he could just imagine what he would look like with his hair slicked back. 

 

 

It wasn't Sehun reaction he wanted it was the man who has invited him out for the evening. Only that wasn't quite right.  it wasn't a date.... more so a nightly encounter within his bedroom. When he stepped out of the changing room the shop assistant only had one word, 'Stunning... you should wear it tonight.' 

 

 

 Beakhyun tilted his head to the mirror before facing the assistant... 'I don't think it will do for the gathering I'm attending, I'll that this one instead.' He pointed to another suit, which didn't read breath taking more like a safe outfit. 

 

 

 

When Beakhyun returned to the hotel, he showered and got ready, he looked to the bags he'd come back with, one the suit he'd wear tonight the other a onetime event full of memories for himself.  as he got ready he looked out the window thinking of Chanyeol waiting for him at the restaurant. It was still early he wouldn't have been there yet. But is still gave Beakhyun a buzzy feeling in his stomach. Knowing Chanyeol would be, as well as know he should be there to. He'd Was taken from his though as his phone beep, he looked to the screen his step mother, he ignored it, waiting until she left a voice mail, it was easier to deal with it that way, Beakhyun listened, he didn't need to know everything hinged on him tonight. The more Beakhyun listened to her message the more Beakhyun through to the last time he had met Sehun but found it difficult to say his thought kept strangling back to Chanyeol. In a last minute Beakhyun looked for any excuse not to attend he'd rang Kris again, after he picking up it was clear he didn’t want to meet him. Beakhyun could tell he was using any excuse he could find. Beakhyun didn't care he told him it was fine and that another time then. His step mother was right he didn't have friends 

 

 

 

The second Beakhyun walked into the bar he realized it was all wrong, he wore the outfix, this was the wrong man. Forgive but Beakhyun wanted a little bit of romance didn't he Chanyeol had only offered a night. Would it kill his for a little bit of romance? When Beakhyun saw Sehun he hated to admit it he was good looking. Charming almost as he orders a bottle of champagne, he was polite. Beakhyun thanked him for the drink as well as his hospitality. ' Thank you for inviting me... you've certainly looked after us all so well.' 

 

 

 

'My pleasure.' Sehun said, 'How are you finding Seoul are you enjoying your stay.' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter