Chapter 15

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

____________________________ 

Chapter 15 

 

Chanyeol held his eyes fixated on Beakhyun, he scowled his own action until now. The pain the regret he had held up a long. Never had he excepted Beakhyun to cry.  Beakhyun stubborn nature held its own present much like its own. Chanyeol had really done some damage. Chanyeol could see plainly the mixture of emotions on Beakhyun face. His eye unwilling to rest thought the seek it. Chanyeol was glad when they did, looking down on Beakhyun, his affection overwhelming, he realized a long time ago he should have told them truth. It was too late now it wasn’t like they could turn back time. He stayed there for a while making sure no to move in case it woke Beakhyun up. His mind was a mess, here he was next to the person he loved, yes loved. Never had he thought he would be in love with someone and he was carrying his child. Three months his baby, finally common sense kicked in his thought hinted to worry. Maybe he should arrange for Beakhyun to see a doctor. The fight couldn’t have been good. He pulled away from the bed leaving the room maybe he could ask Junsu. It wasn’t like he knew what to do, it was too late to ring him now, it would have to wait until morning. Chanyeol sat in the chair beside the bed eyes trailing back to Beakhyun over and over..... 

 

 

*** 

 

A slight tap on the door woke Chanyeol he jumped  from the chair he’d slept that night looking to his side. Beakhyun was still there sleeping. He sighed getting up walking out of his room, closing the door softly. ‘Sorry.... Mr. Jung for disturbing you, you have a phone call it sounds urgent.’ Chanyeol tried to think what was so urgent and then he remember he had a meeting about the new hotel he was supposed to be signing a contract this morning. He'd have to get Junsu to rearrange it. ‘Tell them I'll have to have my Pa rearrange it that something came up inexplicitly.’  

 

The maid nodded, ready to leave when Chanyeol stopped her, ‘Arrange for Mr. Kim room to be cleaned up.’ Chanyeol told him, ‘and prepare breakfast for him and bring it to my room.’ 

 

‘yes sir......’ She left him, allowing Chanyeol to turn back to the door, before heading toward the bathroom having a shower, By the time he had showered and dress and was in his home office, Junsu was there placing coffee on the table. ‘I heard you have an adventfull night.’ 

 

‘Strange  not a normal work question would you know of a doctor I could call for Beakhyun?’ he asked. 

 

‘Beakhyun why is he ill...? 

 

 

‘Not in that sense... I want him checked over him and the baby.’ Chanyeol answered. ‘Oh, and cancel the viewings today, I don’t think he’ll be able to attend.’ Junsu nodded.  

 

‘Home visit or....’ before he could finish there was a sound that caught both their attentions. Chanyeol got up making his way Beakhyun was at the bottom of the stair, the breakfast tray smashed on the floor, the food look like it hadn’t been touched but he’d seal with that later. He knelt down, ‘Beakhyun.... his hand outstretched on Beakhyun shoulder. Beakhyun hand was pressed up against his chest, his breathing more labored than it should be. Was it the baby he wasn’t sure what was wrong? 

 

‘Ca-Can’t breathe.....’ Chanyeol turned, Kyungsoo took the signal his eyes troubled. Reaching for his phone Junsu made a call before running to the kitchen for something. Chanyeol eyes trailed back to Beakhyun as he coughed again and again with such force it concerned him as Beakhyun vomit groaning Beakhyun hand flew to his throat, he tried to get up but couldn’t, ‘I can’t breathe.’ 

 

 

‘Someone coming.....’ The exclamation causes a pit in his stomach. ‘You’ll be alright.’ it was all he could do, as Beakhyun wheezed, his energy fading out he slumped against Chanyeol grasp.  

 

 

‘Here try this....’Kyungsoo held out a bag.  Chanyeol took it wondering what to do.’ Kyungsoo grabbed it back bring it over Beakhyun face. ‘Breath slowly.’ It seemed to work, Chanyeol was glad the paleness was being to disappear just as a doctor appear let in by one of the maids pointing him in the right location.  Chanyeol had remove Beakhyun back to his break much to Junsu surprise wondering what the hell happen last night. He was sure Beakhyun was having a panic attack. Chanyeol had left the doctor doing test, when he came to Chanyeol outside the room, ‘It was a panic attack brought on by stress, his blood pressure it quite high, it very worrying, you said he’s three months along in his pregnancy?’ Chanyeol nodded, ‘this is very concerning for the baby, his oxygen our returning back to normal for now. I’ll need him to come in for test but not today, I think today has been hard enough on the young Umma to be, Plenty bed rest for the time been, He’ll need lots of rest and a relaxed Enviromint.’ Chanyeol stood back, the last few days, the house was like a battle field, hopefully not anymore. He knew he was causing Beakhyun pain.  I’ve taken some blood sample, and please stop by my office Monday we can to the remaining tests there.’ Chanyeol showed him out alongwith Junsu telling him there was no for him today, giving him a few days off, which was strange, Chanyeol had never been that cordierite toward anyone let along himself. He certainly had changed. 

 

*** 

 

 

 Beakhyun lay in bed this was awkward, this was Chanyeol room he was in, not to mention the ring on his finger. Chanyeol had said he had love him, but that couldn’t have been right could it. He felt it was just emotion running high, and by god Beakhyun were running high, bed rest.... now he couldn’t leave, not that he wanted to anyway, but it was unfair on him or Chanyeol. They were both to blame for everything.... Chanyeol for his revenge and Beakhyun for wanting something for himself it just so happens it led to a baby growing inside him something that hadn’t been planned. Beakhyun closed I eyes for what felt like only a minute when he felt a hand brush against his cheek, Beakhyun  opened his eyes Chanyeol soft voice reached him, ‘’Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you I just came to check on you?’ 

 

Beakhyun turn over so he was laying his back against the pillows.’ It okay... I was just dozing.’ 

 

 

‘Do you feel okay....’ Chanyeol asked. 

 

 

‘Hmm ….  Chanyeol had gone quite as he sat on the bed beside Beakhyun. Wondering what to say.  

 

 

‘I want you to hear me out but I don’t want to stress you out, so if it get too much tell me,’ Chanyeol saw Beakhyun shoulder stiffen many it would have been better if he left it until later. 

 

 

‘Chanyeol I'm here because of the baby, I know we both made mistake but.’ 

 

‘It’s not just a baby Beakhyun, I don’t want it to be just a baby between this I want us to make it work.’ 

 

 

‘We spent only a few days together, I don’t think that an  awful lot to base a relationship on.’ Beakhyun answered, 

 

‘I know, but I think I'm to blame on that,’ Chanyeol agreed, ‘But I want you to know I care about you and I want us to give it ago.’ 

 

 

‘We both had apart   to play Chanyeol, please don’t pretend to care about me now. That’s something y-you ...We were doing all along. 

 

‘No that not truth, look when we say you stepmother waiting for you as the hotel, that was me caring for you, and when you told me you’d never been with someone and I stop, that was me caring for you and Venice that was me keeping you all for myself. I loved you from the moment I met you.’ Chanyeol thought back. ‘ Okay for one second I considered it, but that would be hurting you and that was something I didn’t want to do.....’ Chanyeol stopped, ‘Please don’t cry.......’ Chanyeol panicked maybe he should have left it for later. Beakhyun  was  beginning to hate  been pregnant his emotions took over by Chanyeol honesty. 

 

‘Chanyeol.... 

 

 

‘I couldn’t I stop.’ Chanyeol reminded him, ‘And in the morning.... I didn’t want to let you leave.’ 

 

 

‘You should have told me about Sehun.’ 

 

‘I know that but if I did.... you would have been out the door before there was a second chance, and you did.’ 

 

‘Had you told me....’ Beakhyun couldn’t finish his sentence Chanyeol was right he would have left, no matter what way he found out he would have left.  

 

‘I’ve missed you... Beakhyun.’ Chanyeol answered now Beakhyun felt Chanyeol was lying. 

 

‘Chanyeol don’t lie to me.... you don’t need to, I know you... 

 

‘No, you don’t I've changed Beakhyun changed for you.’ Chanyeol said. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter