Chapter 11

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_______________________________________ 

Chapter 11 

 

 

 

Beakhyun chest felt tight almost strained for the first time he woke up, he lay in bed staring at the ceiling. The event of night still circularizing in his mind. The sensation still very visible in his muscle and limps. His heart beating fast again his ribcage. He looked to Chanyeol on the other side of the bed. Beakhyun dread to think what it would be like if Chanyeol wasn’t their anymore. But then this was something he’d have to think about soon. Beakhyun knew he couldn’t think of a future together with wasn’t what they had plan for no strings. How long he lay there he wasn’t sure, but a few minute later  Chanyeol stretch out his body rolling onto his side while his hand slipped across the bed to Beakhyun holding under his hip as he pulled him closer against his own frame. 

 

 

‘Morning.....’ he comment his eyes still closed he didn’t need to open them. Silence filled the room when Beakhyun returned good morning.  

 

‘Do you feel sore anywhere?’ Chanyeol asking causing a blush to appear on Beakhyun face. Not that Chanyeol would have known with his eyes still close. 

 

 

‘I’m okay....’ The pain Beakhyun felt was out trumped but every sensation he felt last night.. 

 

 

‘I’ll run out and get you something shortly.’ Chanyeol told him. 

 

 

‘You don’t have to I'm fine.’ Beakhyun told him, He didn’t want Chanyeol to leave, not now. Chanyeol hand was making circle on Beakhyun stomach as he kissed Beakhyun cheek, he almost told Beakhyun to stay forever last night, but held back. He felt he should be congratulating himself on not making a foolish mistake to up in the moment to madness. Yet the feeling was still there if he wasn’t careful he be saying those word very soon.  he needed to step away from this, it was far safer than making love to Beakhyun again, he did want to.... no.... it was a lie of course he wanted to not ones, not twice. 

 

‘’That cafe you like is nearby.... I'll pick us up some breakfast.’ Chanyeol told him. He could have sent the worker on the boat to get it for them but, he needed to get away get some fresh air. Beakhyun didn’t want Chanyeol to go anywhere, he wanted Chanyeol to kiss him over and over again but he couldn’t say that. What Beakhyun  really wanted to say was,  

 

‘I think I’m in love......’  

 

It wasn’t until he felt Chanyeol move a little did he realized he may have said that out loud, and all that came to mind was, ‘’. He needed to save himself. ‘I think I'm in love with Venice....’ he spoke out, it was quick and it had saved him it was all he could think of. ‘I never want to leave...’ it was just what people would say at the end of any holiday. Chanyeol  was so tempted to make love to Beakhyun again so tempted if he did he could be asking Beakhyun to stay with him forever. He needed to think, Beakhyun words flooding his mind. It was an unfamiliar feeling Chanyeol hadn’t felt before. Chanyeol took his arms back climbing out of bed,  

 

 

‘I’ll head out now.... rest up I shouldn’t be too long.’ Chanyeol told him.  Beakhyun rolled over watching Chanyeol as he pulled up his jean over his ness, he took his top, it was only then Beakhyun saw a few scratches to Chanyeol side. It made Beakhyun turn slightly holding a blush he had cause those, he must have made a sound because Chanyeol looked at him. He was definitely feeling sore. Chanyeol went over to him, bending down giving him a kiss. ‘Stay in bed...rest up... I'll be back.’ he whispered just above Beakhyun lips. taking another wanting more never wanting to stop. Chanyeol fought with himself to leave, but when Beakhyun hand went behind Chanyeol head pulling his closer, Chanyeol was so close to breaking, ping his jean and getting back into bed with Beakhyun and continue.  Chanyeol pulled back with all his might.... already missing Beakhyun sweet lips that sweet kiss, ‘I’ll be back shortly.’  

 

 

*** 

 

 

Beakhyun lay there listening... he did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter