Chapter 9

Marriage In Disguise

Naeun had stay at the Apink’s house for a night and the next day, she moved to her new home secretly which was brought by Daehyuns and her parents, which was a wedding gift for her and Naeun. After finishing packing, Naeun got dressed and visit Taemin to his chocolate shop.

“Annyeong!” Naeun chirped like a tweety bird. “My babe!” Taemin cooed, he the chocolate off his fingers and went towards. He wrapped his arms around Naeun’s ant-sized waist. “I am preparing a new collection of chocolates for Easter, wanna help me out?” Taemin asked, while burying his head into Naeun’s hair. Naeun responded with a smile.

Together, they make the chocolates together, having fun dabbing the chocolate onto the each others’ faces and got into a huge mess.

A few days pass by…

“Click!” Daehyun opened the door and pushed his and Chae Won's luggages into the new house that Naeun’s currently in. There, he saw Naeun sitting at the edge of the table eating breakfast cozily, still in her nerdy self.

“Hey!” Daehyun snarled. “Why are you here?”. Naeun looked at him, “ Then why are you here?” She retorted back. Chaewon stepped in, “ This is our love nest, you shouldn’t be here.”

“Oh really, but I remember Dad and Mr Jung said that this house is mine and Daehyun’s. I have the right to stay here.” Daehyun snapped back, “And I have the right to kick you out!”

“Okay, then divorce with me,” Naeun said sharply. “Then I will move out.”

Such simple words were enough to make both Chaewon and Daehyun flinched. Daehyun gulped, knowing the serious consequences from his father if he divorced with Naeun. Seeing their reactions, Naeun proceeded to leave the dining table and said with a serious tone to Daehyun, “Don’t worry, I will not disturb your relationship with your girlfriend. You can have the biggest room and I will take the another room. Don’t expect me to open my door for you, my room is a secret room. Understand?”

Without waiting for his response, Naeun went up the stairs and left both of them stunned with her attitude. Serve them right, Naeun thought as she lay on her bed. Somehow, she got tired of her disguise in front of Daehyun.

“You must persevere through this, you need to get out of this marriage, Son Naeun,” She talked to herself as she sit up and stared at her reflection in the mirror.



Ok... this chapter may be a little longer than I expected. I hope you enjoy this story and remember to vote for the which B.A.Pink couple should I write about.