Chapter 30

Marriage In Disguise

Five months have passed…

Naeun was sitting on the bed reading a story book when she felt someone is her stomach. She put her book down and saw that Daehyun wearing only his bathrobe, exposing his chest. He smirked as Naeun stared at his toned chest. “Do you like it?” He asked in a teasing manner. Naeun giggled a bit and her face is blushing like a tomato. Daehyun chuckled, he took her book from her hands and hovered over her. Naeun’s eyes widened but her lips curved upwards as she wrapped her hands around Daehyun’s neck. 

“Yeobo, my heart is burning hot now and you are the only person to extinguish this fire,” Daehyun whispered in her ears as he covered both of them with the blanket and doing their love-making.

Two years have gone by…

“Congratulations on the baby full-month…” Family and friends shook their hands with Daehyun’s and Naeun’s parents. “The baby has arrived!” Someone squealed in the air as everyone averted their attention to the center of the living room. Naeun walked in, carrying the cute and lovely baby in her arms, along with Daehyun. Everyone clapped their hands to celebrate the birth of the new family member into the Jung and Son family.

Naeun smiled at her baby, as the little one gave a little yawn. “Doesn’t she looks like you?” Naeun asked Daehyun. Daehyun smiled, he gave a little peck on the baby’s forehead and answered, “She look like an angel like you and I won’t be separate with you forever. Saranghae, Son Naeun,” Then, Daehyun and Naeun shared a kiss.



This is a last chapter of this story. I would like to thank all of you guys to support this story. There will be another B.A.Pink story coming up maybe in a couple of weeks, if I am able to finish it. Thanks!