Chapter 20

Marriage In Disguise

“Jagiya, how could you not show yourself beautiful side to me?” Daehyun said, faking a hurtful voice. “It looks like you need a punishment for doing this,” Daehyun continued, his lips. He then crashed his lips on Naeun’s, which surprised her. She pushed him away and slapped him. “Don’t you dare to touch me!” Naeun growled, wiping her lips.

Daehyun turned his head, and in a dangerous tone of his voice, he said “I know you are pretending to be a nerd in front of me so that I can get sick and tired of your nerdy disguise and divorce you, and you can go back to the little boyfriend of yours.” Seeing Naeun’s shocked expression, he continued, “However, your plan failed… I knew you will come at 5pm to change to your nerdy mode. I was in the house the whole time waiting for you” In a moment, Naeun started to feel scared, but she braced herself for this.

“Bingo, Sherlock. I was disguising myself so that I could escape from this loveless marriage, are you happy now?” Saying this, Naeun proceeded to leave the room angrily. At this moment, Daehyun grabbed her wrist and throw her onto the bed, much to her shock. He hovered over her, “Do you think I will let you go easily?” Daehyun bellowed.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” Naeun tried to free herself, but Daehyun pinned her wrists down onto the bed and started to plant butterfly kisses on her neck. Shaking her head side by side to avoid his kisses, Naeun screamed, “YOU LET ME GO RIGHT THIS INSTANT! YOU JERK, MONSTER!!” Hearing the word ‘Monster’, Daehyun stopped his actions and leaned backwards so that he could sit on Naeun’s body, with her legs stuck in between his legs. He removed his jacket.



Oh no Naeun is caught red-handed. Things will be exciting in the next chapter! Thanks for reading my fanfic!