Chapter 19

Marriage In Disguise

Arriving at their house, Naeun screamed and hugged each of her members. They started to dance and partying all their hearts. When the clock struck five, Naeun stopped dancing and proceeded to leave. “Unnie, don’t leave…” the maknae line, Namjoo and Hayoung whined. “Sorry, I wanted to stay longer but I had something to do at my home,” Naeun assured them. She waved goodbye to the members and went back to her home sweet home. “Venus, how are you doing…?” Naeun opened the door, calling for her bunny when she was shocked by the scene in front of her.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Daehyun turned his head to her and smiled. Worse of all, her rabbit and all of the pet stuff were gone like the air in her room. Naeun felt like a deflated balloon. “Why are you here?! Didn’t I tell you to not come into my room?! Where is my pet?!” Naeun yelled in anger. Daehyun smirked, “This is our house, my beauty, I have the right to access every room.”

Beauty… Naeun thought. She then realised she was not in her nerdy mode in front of Daehyun. She stood rooted on her ground, not knowing what to do. Daehyun stood up, and started to walk towards her. Naeun backed away from him until her back hit the wall. Daehyun placed his one hand on the wall, just besides Naeun and another hand pinch her chin gently but firm. His face leaned in to hers, so that her face was inches away from his. Naeun felt her cheeks burning.