Chapter 29

Marriage In Disguise

The door creaked open. Two police officers came into the room, and another person which made everyone shooting glares at her. Chae Won, her hands were handcuffed, she stopped at side of the bed, spoke, “I came here to ask for forgiveness, I had no idea that you were pregnant. I had no intention to kill your unborn baby. I was filled with remorse that I turned myself in.”

Naeun stopped her sobbing, she released herself from Daehyun’s embrace. She pointed her index finger at Chae Won. “You murderer! Give me back my baby! GIVE ME BACK MY CHILD!” Naeun screamed while she took her pillow and hit Chae Won repeatedly. She then fall back into Daehyun’s arms, crying at the top of her lungs, while Daehyun comforts her. Guilt can be seen on Chae Won’s face.

Chorong stepped forward, and spoke in a serious tone, “You don’t deserve her forgiveness. An innocent life was lost because of you.” She then took a deep breath. “GET OUT! WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!” Chorong yelled in Chae Won’s face, her face was full of tears. She then cried loudly, feeling Naeun’s pain.

Being a gentleman, Himchan then stepped forward and pulled Chorong in to rest her head on his chest. On the other hand, Chae Won felt so guilty. Her eyes were b with tears, she turned and left the hospital room with the officers.

A few days later…

Daehyun came to pick Naeun up as the doctor said that Naeun can be discharge from the hospital. After they got into their home sweet home, Daehyun lay Naeun down on the bed and pulled up the blanket to cover Naeun. Naeun looked at him, she speak in gentle voice, “Thank you…” Daehyun smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. As for Taemin, he felt guilty for cheating on Naeun and knowing that Naeun’s heart belong to someone else already, he left Korea to Canada to start afresh.



A teeny-tiny of HimRong here haha. The next chapter will be the ending part. YAY!