Chapter 14

Marriage In Disguise

“Not only that!” Mrs Jung snapped Daehyun back to reality. She took out some photos and smacked it on the table in front of her. Everyone scanned the photos, it was the photos of Chaewon kissing other guys, hugging other guys and worst of all, in bed with other guys. Daehyun stare at Chaewon in disbelief… “You...you cheated...on me,” he stuttered.

“Daehyun-ssi, this is not true, let me explain…” Chaewon grabbed Daehyun’s arms, terrified at being exposed by Mrs Jung. “What is there to explain?!” Mrs Jung growled as she jerked Chaewon from Daehyun and gave her two slaps that stung her face. “I also know that you take that to the honeymoon trip we prepared for you instead of Naeun, so she better get out of our lives or else!” Mrs Jung snarled.

“I have already told my men to pack every of your belongings from my son’s house, they were already outside, so get out of my sight. NOW!” Mr Jung bellowed at the top of his voice, enough for Chaewon to break into tears and ran out of the club. She left hurriedly like the wind as soon as she collected her luggages from Mr Jung’s men. Daehyun stood there, rooted to the ground, along with his friends. “You better treat my princess well or else…” Mr Son warned. Daehyun can't help but to bit his lips and nodded. What was going on aorund him?



Hehe, Daehyunnie is getting suspicious now...