Chapter 11

Marriage In Disguise

Meanwhile, Daehyun received a phone call from his best friend, Youngjae. “ Hello, are you free to meet us at a club at 7pm?” Daehyun replied, “ Of course, dude”

“Are you bringing that y girlfriend of yours to the club?” Youngjae asked, seriously. “Come on, Chaewon is not that bad,” Daehyun sighed. He knew that his friend hates Chaewon. At the other side, Youngjae pursed his lips, “ OK, see you there.” He hung up the phone.

“Guys, Daehyun will coming over for a beer,” Youngjae announced to the other four men, who were playing poker. “Really?” Himchan asked, raising his head from the set of cards he was holding. “Yeah,” Youngjae responded, “along with that .” Hearing this, the other four shook their heads. They had tried to convince Daehyun to break up with Chaewon but apparently, he dismissed them and turn their concern on deaf ears…

On the other hand, Naeun was looking at the piles of pet stuff. Yep, she decided to get a bunny for herself. She had wanted to get a pet for a long time and did a lot of research on it. “OMG! It was so cute!” Naeun squealed, picking up a set of nibbler toys for rabbits. After she did her shopping, she went on to choose her rabbit. “All of them are so cute, which one should I choose?” Naeun tapped on her chin. After much consideration, she picked a brown Netherland Dwarf bunny. She discussed with with the pet shop members and decided that she will pick up the bunny two days later as she need time to set up the bunny home. Carrying all her “treasures”, Naeun brings all the pet stuff home, can’t wait to be ready to welcome her new pet.