Chapter 10

Marriage In Disguise

The next morning, Naeun dressed into her nerdy self and went down the staircase. She saw Daehyun and Chaewon doing their lovey-dovey stuff at the dining room table. “Daehyun oppa, ahh…” Chaewon cooed as she picked up a strawberry and popped it into Daehyun’s mouth. “Whatever you feed me is delicious,” Daehyun sweet-talked her.

Naeun rolled her eyes, she ignored them and proceeded to make her own breakfast.

She deftly cracked an egg using one hand and started to flip it over to make it into sunny-side up. Daehyun watched and he can’t help but to be impressed by her cooking skills. Chaewon was fuming mad in her heart but she kept her cool. She pinched Daehyun’s chin and made him face her, “You can only look at me, babe,” she giggled. Naeun felt like frying them alive upon hearing this.

A month has passed. Every day and night, Daehyun and Chaewon went out for a date, ditching Naeun alone in the house, but Naeun did not care. She changed back to her own self whenever Daehyun  is out of her sight. Back to reality, she sat down on the couch, listening to some music in her earphones. She felt lonely, without a company to talk to and cuddle to. Thinking about it, a light bulb had lighted up in Naeun’s brain. Naeun grabbed herself a cute, pink handbag and headed out to get something she wanted…



What Naeun decide to do next? STAY TUNED...

Sidenote: I am aiming for 10 subscribers and 5 comments for this fanfic.