Chapter 24

Marriage In Disguise

Daehyun, who was chilling on his couch in the living room, saw Naeun running upstairs. Feeling curious, he followed her upstairs to the toilet. “Are you okay?” He asked. This is the first time he spoke to Naeun in two months. Naeun shook her head, she replied, “Maybe it was an indigestion, I am fine,”

“Your face look very pale though, do you wanna to see a doctor?” Daehyun asked with care. Naeun waved her hands, giving a sign of rejection. “I just need to rest early,” she said and leave the bathroom. She went back to her own room, only to find that her bed and her clothes were gone. However, the pet stuff were returned to the original places and Venus is still hopping around in her boundaries. “Do you like that?” Naeun turned around, seeing Daehyun was at her door, flashing a gummy smile at her.

She nodded her head, glad to see that her pet is back to her side. However, she asked in puzzlement, “Where are my bed, clothes and other stuffs?” Daehyun replied with a smile, “I have move your things into the master bedroom, you will be sleeping on the same bed with me from this night onwards,” Naeun sighed, she does not want to sleep on the same bed with Daehyun, she admitted she had some feelings for him but to her, he cannot replaced Taemin in her heart.