Chapter 17

Marriage In Disguise

Through the CCTV he had secretly setted up in Naeun’s room, Daehyun was amazed at Naeun’s beauty and understood about the ruffling noises last night. “Hmmm…...so this was your true self,” Daehyun clicked his tongue, feeling accomplished. He decided to monitor Naeun for a few days before taking actions on her. Not long after, Naeun came out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapping around her body. Daehyun’s mouth drools at how y and beautiful his wife’s figure have. He can’t believe that his wife pulled this type of prank on him. Daehyun was thinking about why Naeun did this to him as he received a call from one of his men...

“Sir,” a buffy voice rang, “What did you found out?” Daehyun demanded. “We have follow Mrs. Jung as you instructed, she met a guy at the amusement park and they are having fun there, then they went to the pet shop which I believed to collect a bunny from there.”

The man continued, “ I have checked on that guy’s particulars, his name is Lee Taemin, 20 years old, he is Mrs. Jung’s boyfriend and he is working at the chocolate shop. Shall we take actions against him?” Daehyun paused, then replied, “No, do not take action until I said so. Thanks for your work.” The man replied, “ It is my pleasure working for you, Sir,” Daehyun hung up the phone. He focused his attention back to the laptop screen, which was used to watch Naeun’s movement in her room. “Boyfriend, heh?” Daehyun tapped his desk with his fingers.

“Things are getting interesting…” Daehyun smiled in victory.