Chapter 23

Marriage In Disguise

“Sorry,” Naeun looked up, her eyes was on Daehyun, who mumbled an apology to her. “Yesterday night I was reckless but I could not stop myself from doing this to you. I could not understand why you are pretending to be a nerd in front of me and not anyone else, I am your husband,” Daehyun explained, couldn’t help feeling guilty.

Naeun stays quiet. She stood up and said coldly, “What you have done to me had been already done, it is no use to say sorry,” She then leave the dining table, leaving Daehyun alone. Somehow, her heart feel softened upon hearing Daehyun’s apologetic words. Why am I feeling that way when that bastard say these ridiculous words to me? Naeun thought to herself. Meanwhile, Daehyun buried his head in his hands, not knowing how to make it up to Naeun.

Two months passed…

Naeun and Daehyun have not talked to each other, increasing awkwardness to each other. Of course, they have opened up about what happened that night two months ago to their respective groups of friends. Both Apink and B.A.P members are not only shocked but also speechless, after all, Daehyun and Naeun are official husband and wife, so they have nothing to say about this. They think that it would be the best that they should stay out of this and let the couple handle this by themselves. Naeun also gotten over this issue, but she didn’t tell Taemin yet.

One night, Naeun came back home from hanging out with Taemin. Then, she felt queasiness in her stomach. She ran to the toilet and vomited into the toilet bowl.