Chapter 16

Marriage In Disguise

Afternoon came, Naeun dressed up and slipped out of the house to meet Taemin, making sure that Daehyun is not in her sight. In the other hand, Daehyun called his men, ordering them to stalk and spy on Naeun. 10 minutes later, Daehyun received a delivery, looking at the delivery box, he smiled, “Son Naeun, let me see what is your true face…”

Naeun had so much fun with Taemin. He brought her to the amusement park and she had an enjoyable time there, riding roller coaster and eating cotton candy, until she remembered something. “Oh no!” Naeun gasped. “What is it?” Taemin asked, worriedly. “I forgotten that I have to pick up my new bunny today!” Naeun panicked. “Don’t worry, I will take you there,” Taemin assured her. Taemin drove her to the pet place, and Naeun collected her bunny, cutest as ever. She named it ‘Venus’. Since it was late in the evening, Taemin sent Naeun back to her house. She kissed Taemin goodbye. Then, she quickly and carefully went up to her room.

“Here you go,” she opened the box that contained Venus, the brown, puffy ball came out shyly and started to explore around her house Naeun set up for her. Naeun knew that she give it some time to familiarise with its surroundings, so she decided to leave her alone and take a shower instead.