Chapter 3

Marriage In Disguise

Checking his watch, Daehyun tapped on the table with his knuckles. He was dressed in an expensive suit, he was still mad at his parents for arranging a marriage for him behind his back. He was ordered by his parents to meet his fiancee at this time in order to know her better. He also want to see how worthy this woman is to fit with him, Jung Daehyun.

“Sorry I am late,” a feminine voice rang. Daehyun looked up and was horrified. Sitting in front of him, was a nerdy-looking girl wearing a large-sized sweater and simple jeans, she also wore a pair of glasses with her hair tied with braids.

Heehee, his reaction is priceless, Naeun smirked. However, she had to admit that he has a flawless face that any girl can awed over. “Not bad, you look like a Prince Charming in the story of Cinderella,” she said in a nerdy way, waving the photo that her mum passed to her just now.

Dumbfounded, Daehyun can’t help but to gulp down his saliva. He cannot marry a nerd! This will be a laughing stock to his friends and his pride and reputation will be ruined! Clearing his throat, he said in a haughty tone, “I am sorry, but you are not worth being my wife,” Then, he get up and took his leave.

“Yes!” Naeun cheered quietly in her heart as she removed her spectacles and loosen her hair. Her plan worked!