Chapter 27

Marriage In Disguise

She nodded her head. “Maybe I should tell him that it is over between me and him, I have to be responsible for the baby,” Naeun her belly, “after all, you are my official husband,” Hearing this, Daehyun smiled as he was happy that Naeun had opened up to him and started to accept him as her spouse.

“I will take care of you forever,” He placed one hand on Naeun’s.  “I will meet Taemin tomorrow and clear things up,” Naeun assured him. “Do you want me to come with you?” Daehyun asked. “Nah, I will be fine,” Naeun said as they arrived at their home. The car stopped and they locked eyes to each other. They could their love each other growing. Maybe a baby could help to bring them closer…

The next day, Naeun went to visit Taemin in his shop and she was stupefied at the scene in front of her...

She saw Taemin wrapping his arms and kissing a girl. To make the things worse, the girl that he flirted was none other than Daehyun’s ex, Chae Won. “Taemin…” she stuttered. Taemin stopped and looked at Naeun, with an expressionless face.

“You… you make out with another girl behind my back…” Naeun was speechless. Chae Won smirked, she moved away from Taemin and crossed her arms in front of Naeun. “Lookie here, it was Son Naeun. Do you know something?” Naeun tilted her head. “I have been making out with your man here for months already while you are having lovey-dovey with Jung Daehyun,” Chae Won mocked.