Chapter 26

Marriage In Disguise

The next morning…

Naeun opened her eyes. When she wants to get out of the bed, she felt something was tugging at her waist. Daehyun had wrapped his arms around her slim waist and buried his head into her neck. Naeun carefully removed his arms but she accidentally gave a sneeze, stirring Daehyun from his sleep. He opened his eyes and gave a morning kiss on Naeun’s forehead. “Good morning,” he greeted in a cheerful tone. Naeun, again, felt like puking. Seeing this, Daehyun suggested that they should go the hospital. Naeun gives in, since she has been doing this a lot.

After eating their breakfast, Daehyun drove Naeun to the hospital. Twenty minutes passed, and finally it was their turn to see the doctor. Things turned out to be a surprise...

“Congratulations, Mrs Jung. You are pregnant for 8 weeks. You were having morning sickness these days because of this.” The doctor announced, expressing his happiness for the couple.

Naeun was stunned. She had not expected it to come. Daehyun also had the same feeling. He didn’t know that he made Naeun pregnant in one shot, on what he did to Naeun two months ago. At the same time, he could not contained his happiness that he was becoming a father.

An hour later, they were in Daehyun’s car, driving back to their home. Daehyun looked at Naeun. Her mind were full of thoughts and he knew what she was thinking about. “Are you worrying about Taemin?” Daehyun asked, which surprised Naeun.