Chapter 28

Marriage In Disguise

Anger build up in Naeun’s body. She raised her hand and slap Chae Won. Chae Won pressed her hand against her cheek. She then slapped Naeun, grabbed her shoulders and pushed her against the table violently. At this moment, someone arrived...

“Naeun!” Daehyun cried as he kneeled down to lift Naeun by holding her shoulders and let her head rested on his shoulders. “Why do you push her!?” Daehyun growled angrily. He had apparently went to Taemin’s shop as he was concerned with Naeun’s well-being, he also invited his B.A.P members along to introduce them to Naeun.

“Ouch!” Naeun pressed her belly, as her stomach had hit the edge of the table heavily. Then, she got a shock. “My baby… my BABY!!!!” she screamed. Daehyun looked at her legs, blood were dripping from her abdomen. Everyone were bewildered, especially Chae Won. “My baby, please save my baby…” Naeun started to cry as she held onto Daehyun’s shirt. Yongguk help to call the ambulance...

The smell of chlorine aroused Naeun from her coma. She blinked her eyes twice and saw Daehyun besides her hospital bed, along with their parents, Apink members and B.A.P members surrounding them. Then, something jolted her to sit up on her bed.

“Daehyun, how is my baby?” Naeun asked, tugging Daehyun’s sleeve. Daehyun hung his head, a sad expression formed on his face, “We can have another one in future,” Daehyun sighed in despair. Naeun felt that the world crushed into pieces, upon hearing. She shook her head violently, tears started to run down her cheeks, “No, it can’t be. IT CAN’T BE!!!!” She bawled. “My child! My baby!” Naeun cried. Daehyun pulled her into a hug and embraced her. Everyone in the room can feel her pain. The women were sobbing quietly while the men just hung their head in despair. An innocent life was lost.




This chapter is a little long than others. Who else feel Naeun's pain after reading this chapter?