Chapter 22

Marriage In Disguise

The next day…

Naeun sat up, her eyes were swollen from her tears. She looked at the mirror besides her bed, she could clearly see hickeys on her neck. She touched one of it and winced in pain. The lower part of her body was also aching and was numb.

Naeun never felt so dirty in her life. Her ity, her womanhood, her innocence were gone, taken evilly by this man named Jung Daehyun in just one night. Tears started to flow down her face. At this moment, she could feel her hair swept aside from her face gently and kisses are planted on her cheeks gently. “Yeobo…” Daehyun cooed in her ears. Being too tired to fight, Naeun tried to get off the bed, only to be get wrapped in her waist by Daehyun’s arms. She wriggles out of his grasp and gave him a stinging slap. She then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Daehyun just sat there, couldn’t help but staring at the blank space. He could still feel the pain from the slap Naeun gave. Giving a sigh, he got off from the bed and also went to get a wash-up.

In the bathroom, Naeun was in a bathtub, trying her hardest to scrub her body to get rid of the scent that she got from Daehyun. She hated it so much. She wished that she could stood up to her parents and object to the marriage or maybe… elope with Taemin. Now, all she do was to face the reality, but she can’t face Taemin. What will he say when he find out she slept with another guy? Naeun bit her lips and cried, letting her tears dropped in the tub of water she was in.

An hour later, both of them were sitting face to face, quietly eating their breakfast.