Chapter 12

Marriage In Disguise

“Guys, I am here!” Daehyun shouted in glee, waving at his B.A.P friends, along with Chae Won walking behind him. “Hey! Bro!” Youngjae stand up and hugged him, but ignored Chae Won. They sat down on the sofa in the club and started to chat about their lives.

“ Daehyun hyung, aren’t you just married? Is it to her?” Jongup asked while pointing to Chaewon. Himchan smacked Jongup’s head, “Idiot, do his parents even allowed Daehyun to marry this type of woman?” Himchan said, glaring at Chaewon, who was intimidated by his glare. Being a peacemaker and a leader, Yongguk smoothed the atmosphere by patting Himchan's back using his hands and asked, “How was your marriage life? Can we see your wife?”

“Yah Daehyun hyung, I want to see your wife!” Zelo pouted, begging Daehyun. “She’s nothing to look at, she looks ugly, she looks like a nerd,” Daehyun said. The B.A.P members looked disappointed hearing Daehyun’s words.

While drinking to their heart's’ content, Daehyun started to have some skinship with Chaewon, touching her thighs. The other members felt like puking watching them doing it in the public until some people came that made them frozen.

“Mr Jung… Mrs Jung…” they all stuttered. Daehyun stopped his movements and looked in the direction his friends stare towards. He got shocked, because not only his parents are staring daggers at him and Chaewon, but also Naeun’s parents glaring at him! It turned out that they are having a wonderful chat in the same club as the B.A.P, until they spotted Daehyun and his friends and worst of all, him having a ‘moment’ with Chaewon.

“What the heck are you doing? How dare you cheating on my beloved daughter?!” Mr Son roared. Mrs Son stepped forward and gave a stinging slap across Daehyun’s face. Daehyun touched the welt on his cheek.