Chapter 18

Marriage In Disguise

The next morning, Naeun went down the staircase as usual, and Daehyun was sitting on the couch, sipping a cup of coffee. “I will going out for work. I will be back at about 6pm,” Daehyun said to Naeun. Hearing this, Naeun gave him a “ok”. In her heart, she thought, I just have to come home at 5pm from Apink and everything is ok.

“Aren’t you getting tired of me?,” Naeun asked Daehyun. Daehyun looked up at her, his face full of questions. “I mean like, you said before that you don’t like nerdy girls and you are sick of me, so… do you want to get a divorce since there is no love between us and it is meaningless to keep up with this marriage,” Naeun explained.

Daehyun stood up from the couch, “I will think about it” he responded, giving a secretive smile to Naeun, he then took his jacket and leave the house, confusing Naeun.

Naeun got weirded out by Daehyun’s response, but she didn’t give much thought. She went to change some clothes as Apink wanted to have a dance party. Naeun changed into her sleeveless buttoned down blouse. She also donned on her jean shorts and tied her hair into a ponytail. She then left her house, heading towards the Apink’s house to hang out with them.