Chapter 7

Marriage In Disguise

“Beep!Beep!” A message came up on Daehyun’s phone. “ We have booked a trip to Las Vegas for you and Naeun, the airplane tickets is on the car seat. Enjoy!” Daehyun rolled his eyes, but he smiled, because he already had things prepared that would go in his way.

“We are going to Las Vegas,” Daehyun said slowly. “Really? That would be fun!”Naeun jumping up and down. “ However, I am not going with you, moron” Daehyun laughed. Naeun stopped her actions.

“What do you mean?” She looked at Daehyun questioningly. “Daehyun-ssi!” a voice rang in the scene.

A girl skipped from out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around Daehyun’s neck. She look ravishing, with her red dress matched with the black tights. “I miss you, babe,” Daehyun cooed sweetly, planting kisses on the girl. Naeun felt like vomiting watching this scene. “Oh I forgot to introduce her. She is my girlfriend, Chae Won” Chae Won smiled flirtatiously.

“So?” Naeun raised an eyebrow. “I will be taking her, replacing you to our honeymoon,do you think I will be taking you to a honeymoon, nerd” Daehyun said evilly, emphasising on the word, ‘nerd’ . Naeun could not believe it, she did not expect Daehyun to be this scheming.

However, she was quick to recover. “Oh really, I hope you two had an enjoyable time. Where are my luggages?” she said coolly. Daehyun and Chaewon lost their smile, they did not expect Naeun to be calm about it, especially as a nerd. “Besides the taxi, I took it out already,” Chaewon answered. “OK, good,” Naeun flipped her hair and sashayed past them.