Chapter 25

Marriage In Disguise

“What if I don’t want to?” She crossed her arms and frowned at him. Daehyun gave a smirk, he walked towards Naeun and lifted her in a bridal style, to her astonishment. “What are you doing?! Put me down right this instant!!!” Naeun smacked his chest while Daehyun carried her to their bedroom.

He tossed Naeun on the bed Naeun tried to get away but he held onto her shoulders and push her back on the bed, hovering over her. He then planted wet kisses on her neck and breathing in her scent. “What are you doing?” Naeun said in an angry tone as she tried to push him away. Then, she covered with her left hand, she felt like puking, she pushed Daehyun off her using her right hand and rushed to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet bowl.

“Are you ok?” Daehyun stand at the bathroom door, asking with concern. Naeun shook her head. Daehyun sighed, “I think we should go to the hospital tomorrow,”

“I’m fine, I…” Naeun protested, but Daehyun put his index finger on her lips, shushing her. He carried Naeun again and lay her down. He then covered her with the blanket. Then, he lay besides Naeun and fall asleep in few minutes. Naeun never feel so cozy and warm before.