Chapter 15

Marriage In Disguise

After this incident, Daehyun went back home, tired of all those commotion. He then heard some ruffling noises, he followed these noises and it eventually leads him to his wife’s room. He sticked his ears to the door, trying to figure out what was going on in Naeun’s room. However, he was unable to conclude anything. He then return to his cozy room and plunged himself onto his king-sized bed. He was so confused, which is the real Naeun’s body. Suddenly, a smile creeped up on his face. He fished out his phone and dialled a number...

“Finally!” Naeun wiped her sweat. She had finished setting up the bunny house for her new pet in her room. She was excited for it. In her excitement, she received a message from Taemin, “ Wanna hang out tomorrow? 1pm at my workplace,” Naeun giggled, “Sure, see you there,” She replied to Taemin. Feeling tired, she changed to her pyjamas and climb up to her bed.

The next day, Naeun woke up. Knowing that Daehyun will be downstairs eating breakfast at this moment, she transformed into her nerdy self and went down the stairs. She made an egg sandwich for herself and sat down across Daehyun at the table.

In her heart, she was puzzled that Chaewon is not besides Daehyun as usual but Naeun assumed that she went out for something so she did not ask Daehyun anything. “Hey, do you wanna to have lunch with me later?” Daehyun suddenly asked. Naeun flinched at his question. “Sorry, I got a date this afternoon, why don’t you hang out with that girlfriend of yours?”Naeun responds rudely. Daehyun smirked secretly. His plan has just begins...



Just a little request from my viewers: Please click the poll link in the authors' notes box to vote for the next B.A.Pink story that I should write. Thanks for your support!!!!!