Chapter 8

Marriage In Disguise

Pulling her luggages, Naeun knew exactly where to go. It was lucky she had enough money to hail a taxi and headed to the Apink’s house. Excluding Naeun, the rest of the Apink shared an apartment together.

“Ding Dong!” Chorong, the leader, rushed to open the door. She was surprised to see Naeun at the doorstep and quickly let her in. Chorong made a cup of hot chocolate for Naeun to drink since it was a cold night outside.

Slowly, one by one, the Apink members started to gather in the living room to meet their newly-wed friend. “Aren’t you going on the honeymoon?” Eunji asked. “He ditched me and have the honeymoon with his filthy girlfriend,” Naeun answered, taking off her glasses.

“What the…” the Apink members gasped.

“He cannot do this to you, you are his wife!!!!” Hayoung gritted her teeth, expressing injustice for Naeun. Naeun smiled, “I was glad though, I was worried that he will see through my disguise.” The Apink members looked at her, confused.

Naeun then explained the situation and her plan on getting Daehyun to divorce her to them.

Hearing this, Bomi asked, “Are you sure you are going to succeed your plan?” There was a tinge of worriedness in her tone. Namjoo added in, “Yah, I agree with Bomi unnie, what if he found out that you deceiving him?”

All Naeun could give is lower her head to her chest. She also had no idea what to do when her ‘husband’ found out...



Next week will be my holidays, so I will be uploading some chapters every 2 to 3 days from next week onwards.

Next thing is I will be writing another fanfic on another B.A.Pink couple but I could not pick which couple should I write first, so I will be posting a poll for you all to decide these two couples. The link to the poll is in the author notes down below. Thanks for your support!