'Words'

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Time passed by quickly for Jin, he managed to keep himself busy through out the afternoon. He decided to clean the house while Namjoon played video games in front of the TV.

In all honestly, he was just nervous to have a full on conversation with him.

Ever since when Nathalie told him that Namjoon likes him, he kept on remembering the good memories he had with him.

It started when Namjoon started their first conversation at lunch, then leading him to their classes, leading him away from thirsty vampires, offering him a spare room, to protecting him and saying those sweet kinds-

'Sweet Words'

His eyes widen as he remembered the 'Kind words' Namjoon said.

'He's not a object nor food! You can't claim him as yours, I'm letting him stay because he is different from other people I've met, and he is the nicest human I've met!'

Jin just stood there in front of the kitchen sink, staring at it absentmindedly as the word 'human' replayed in his mind. He kept on thinking on what Namjoon meant by human. 'What did he mean from different from other people'

"Jin hyung."

"Jin hyung."

"JIN HYUNG!"

Jin spun around and came in contact with a chest. He hands currently resting on Namjoon's firm chest, looking up at him, who has a irritated look on his face. Jin gulped, it wasn't on purpose, it was just that he was in deep thought.

Namjoon sighed as he trapped Jin more between him, placing his hands o

Please log in to read the full chapter