A Special Mark

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I promise I won't say anything to the others." She pleaded, being cornered by Jin and Namjoon in the empty hallway during their lunch period. The couple didn't want Nathalie to expose them to their annoying friends on what happened yesterday, so they threaten her with some of her 'personal relationships.'

They gave her small glares before entering the cafeteria along with her trailing behind. Their friends were already seated in their usual spot, they gave them weird glances but continued to talk to each other. Once they seated down, the boys gave Jin and Namjoon a smug smile or grin as Nathalie huffed in defeat.

"So I heard that you guys made up, in a physical way." Jimin cooed, sending Jin and Namjoon a pair of teasing eyes. The couple sat there shook, glancing at Nathalie, assuming that she said something before them even knowing, she just sat there with widen eyes before looking at them and sent them pleading eyes. "You promised you wouldn't say anything!" Jin complained, running a hand through his hair.

"But I didn't~" She argued, looking at the other boys that are present at the table, she pointed at them before looking back at the couple. "They probably heard you!" Namjoon looked at them as they sent him sheepishly smiles and shrugs, he turned back at her slightly trembling form. Mouthing 'Please don't'. He knew Nathalie for years and he knows that she acts this way, a smirk spread across his face, turning his attention towards the other boys.

"Did you know that Nathalie used to have a crush on Hoseok, and she also had a for thighs as well, and lastly, she used to be a otaku with pigtails." Namjoon said quickly, the boys blinked for a second before laughing at her secrets, she sat there flustered while looking down at the table. "Shut up." she mumbled, fiddling with the edge of her shirt. Hoseok smirked at her form as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You used to like me pup?~" He whispered seductively, his warm breathe fanned against her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "Used to, now your too close." She sneered as she roughly pushed him away almost making him fall out of his seat. "You're so mean Nat~"

She simply ignored him and glared at Namjoon, boi if looks could kill then he'd be dead by now. "I thought you were my best friends Namjoon, how could you." She whined, Namjoon just chuckled at her before entwining his hand with Jin's. Jimin sat there looking at Nathalie intensely, narrowing his eyes at her.

"So you like me too right." (Since he has thicc thighs)

"In your dreams you jamless kid!" She yelled as she threw a carrot at him.

~~~

Their classes ended along with Namjoon's and Jin's little coffee date.They returned home with Jin humming a small tune, stripping his hoodie off as Namjoon locked their dorm main door. Glancing back at Jin, he took in the full view of the elder's visible neck, the urge to just to mark him, bite him in his sensitive spot is overwhelming. Jin continued to hum as he went straight to their bedroom to work on some of his assignments.

Namjoon quietly followed behind, making sure not to make any noise, as he peeked in the bedroom he already sees Jin's back facing him as he is doing his work on the desk. He had to tell the unsuspecting boy about marking him so he wouldn't have to worry about the greedy vampires that always sent looks towards him. He gulped silently before creeping up behind Jin, bending down and left soft wet kiss on the others neck, Jin let out a giggle as he kept on working on his assignment.

The younger pouted at the older boy who didn't turn around to see what he wants, so his hand pushed some part of the shirt aside before diving in and started to roughly on the now purple marks. Jin gasped at the painful and pleasurable sensation that traveled down his neck, one of his hands subconsciously found their way to younger's soft purple hair, tugging it roughly so the younger is closer to him. Namjoon continued to plant sloppily pleasura

Please log in to read the full chapter