Our Talk

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So tell me, why did you offer me your spare room."

Namjoon gulped, it wasn't that he was nervous of the question he was just asked, he was scared of the questions that he'll be asked further on.

"Didn't I say already, I asked you because you're different from other people." He responded in a soft tone. Jin just raised a eyebrow at him in suspicion.

"How am I different from others?" Jin questioned, supporting his head on the palm of his hand while looking at Namjoon.

"I like your personality, your kindness towards others, and how you think about others feelings." Namjoon muttered, placing a hand in front of Jin. Jin just scoffed and move more back to avoid the younger's hand.

"You didn't even know me, and you offered me a room on the first day we met!" He informed, giving a glare at Namjoon. "And if I know better, don't vampires like humans? Humans would give off a scent, right?" Namjoon just sat there, taken aback by what Jin had said.

'Was Jin already picking up the small details and putting them together?'

"I don't kn-" Namjoon was cut off by Jin yelling at him with anger gleaming in his dark brown eyes.

"Don't ing lie! I know you know what I'm talking about since you're a vampire!"

Right there at that moment, it seemed like the whole world stopped moving to Namjoon. He sat there staring at Jin who is breathing heavily after his yelling. Namjoon started to shake a bit, gripping the bed sheets tightly, he didn't know whether to be mad or sad.

But, his natural instinct bet him to it, taking over his emotions,

Please log in to read the full chapter