Encounter

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Ring Ring~

"Hello?"

"Hyung! Are you ready to go to the club?!'

"Let's say I'm ready but not ready to go to the club."

"Hurry up and get ready, meet me at the parking lot when you're ready!"

"Ughh... fine."

"Bye hyung!"

~~~

Namjoon got up from the couch and entered his olive colored bedroom. He searched in his closet and got out tight black jeans, and a gray T-shirt. He quickly got dressed and headed out the dorm's door, and towards the parking lot.

Jimin is already there, patiently waiting for the older to arrive. When he sees Namjoon's figure heading his way, he immediately shot up from his slouching position and waved at the older male. "Come on hyung! Let's go!" Jimin shouted, whilst getting in the driver's seat when Namjoon sat next to him in the passenger's seat.

"I can't believe that I decided to go." Namjoon grumbled, "That's because you couldn't resist me hyung.~" "Shut it Jamless kid and continue driving!" He scolded making Jimin laugh. "Sure thing hyung."

Arriving at the club was no problem since it was a 5-minute drive from their dorm. Getting into the club isn't a problem either since they both have their IDs. When entering the club the air is filled with sweat and alcohol making Namjoon's smell clog up, along with Jimin's. "This already disgusts me." Namjoon grumbled, "Come on hyung, let's go to the bar!" Jimin quickly grabbed Namjoon's wrist and guided him towards the somewhat full bar.

"What can I get you boys?" The bartender asked while cleaning out a cup. Before Namjoon could answer, Jimin gladly interrupts him and orders himself. "I'll get a shot of vodka while my friend here gets a shot of tequila." Jimin ordered while giving the bartender a closed eye smile. The bartender went straight away to prepare the drinks. "Jimin I don't need you to order drinks for me." Namjoon growled but Jimin ignored him and kept on talking anyways.

'I know that hyung, but I wanted to be nice and get you something." Jimin replied in a sweet tone, the older vampire just shook his head at him and looked at the amount of people dancing together. "Here are your drinks gentleman." Namjoon spun around on his stool to meet his shot of tequila waiting to be chugged down. Namjoon grasped the shot and looked at the younger vampire next to him who gulped his shot already.

"Jimin, you're going to get drunk fast." Namjoon scolded before taking a sip of his shot. "Well it's a known fact that I have a high alcohol tolerance!" Jimin protested while pointing his index finger at the ceiling, Namjoon rolled his eyes at him and continued to sip

Please log in to read the full chapter