Coffeé Date

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Surprisingly, Namjoon and Jin managed the rest of the school day without their hyper friends annoying them. Currently, they're heading out of their Communication class, making their way towards the school's main exit. Their hands found each other, intertwining them to show that both of them are taken.

Namjoon had planned to take Jin out on a small date, something nice and special at the same time. Once they were outside, the fresh, chilly air met their faces. Namjoon's grip on Jin's hand tighten a little, gaining the older's attention.

"I'm taking you out today, we don't have a large amount of homework so I don't see why not." Jin's face flushed a light shade of pink, a smile spread across his face as he gave Namjoon's hand a little squeeze.

"I'll love that Joonie." He beamed, in all honesty, he'll love to do anything with Namjoon, whether its staying at their dorm, watching a movie, or going out together. Namjoon's signature dimple smile plastered on his face, he steered Jin through the crowded campus, taking Jin towards his car.

He unlocked the car door, opening the door for Jin to get in, after assisting him, he went to sit in the driver's seat, turning on the car.

The whole ride was just full of a comfortable silence, a sudden flow of confidence rushed through Jin, he doesn't know whether or not to do it, but he's going to take the risk anyways.

He slid his hand on Namjoon's upper thigh, making the driving male tense, he gave Jin small glances but eyes remained on the road ahead. Jin began to massage his thigh, running his hand up and down, while he kept his eyes on Namjoon's face the whole time.

"Jin, what are you doing." The lavender-haired male mumbled, gripping the wheel tightly.

"What? Can't I give my boyfriend a massage?" Jin asked, having a 'innocent' tone in his voice. "Do it later hyung, right now I'm trying to take you out for lunch." Namjoon breathe, Jin smiled a bit before taking his hand off younger's thigh. Just realizing that they have arrived in front of the café.

~~~

"I don't know what to order!" Jin whined, grasping the menu in his hands. It's not that he lost his appetite, all t

Please log in to read the full chapter