Good Mistake?

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everything is perfect, everything changed back to the old times. Jin couldn't ask for anything else, his relationship with Namjoon rebuilt as if was a broken wall. Jin also observed that the tension between Namjoon and his friends slowly faded away. He is absolutely proud that the lavender-hair boy finally matured and moved on from his possessiveness.

But the thing that he succeeded to notice is that Namjoon wasn't able to get in heat. He had made sure that he threw away the pills that he found in the cupboard that day. But he still doesn't understand why the younger male couldn't get in heat. Jin has also been clinging onto Namjoon ever since they made up or it was Namjoon clinging onto him. He could easily tell that Namjoon enjoyed his company so he didn't mind one but of his presence.

Jin tried to do anything that might make Namjoon go into heat. He feared that Namjoon will go back to his isolation and protective faze yet again. Jin went to his extreme measures and started to back hug the younger male as he planted wet kisses on his neck. Of course if it was exposed and in his reach. But the only reaction he received from the younger male is a playfully whine. His frustration just continued to grow, don't get him wrong. He understood that he couldn't force Namjoon to go into heat, but he had a feeling that he could change again if something triggered him.

Currently Jin and Namjoon are at the sunshine's and mochi's dorm, hanging out with them since their boredom took over them. What he expected to be there was totally there. Come on, after all it's Jimin's and Hoseok's dorm.

"Come on Jimin! Give me back my sunglasses!" Namjoon's roar echoed throughout the dorm, shaking some of the lightweight-decorations that were nearby.

The short red-haired male's feet pounded against the hardwood floor, trying to escape from Namjoon's towering figure that chased after him down the dorm hallways. Jin just sat on the soft sofa as he witnesses Namjoon's back get smaller along with Hoseok who cheered on for Jimin.

Once the pounding of feet disappeared, Jin automatically turned to Hoseok who backed up in shock by his hyung's swift turn.

"Hoseok I don't know what to doooo~" Jin whined, pouting slightly at the confused male. Hoseok blinked his eyes several times before relaxing back onto the sofa. He studied Jin's face and he could easily tell that the older boy is crying internally, somehow. He deeply sighed before grabbing his hyung's hands and caressed them, trying to comfort him.

"What happened Hyung?" Hoseok questioned so

Please log in to read the full chapter